Thursday, April 05, 2007

I Am Lioness, Hear Me Roar!

Yesterday was somewhat of an unproductive and disappointing day, but let me tell you that today will NOT be the same. When I woke up this morning (an hour early I might add), I put on my power dress and heels, put some mascara and eyeliner on, grabbed my labtop and purse and flew out the door. I walked into my office and immediately booted my labtop and got on the phone with a software company I needed to touch base with; even before checking my emails and voice messages! (gasp) If anyone knows me, you'd know that that's huge for me. It usually takes me FOREVER to start actually working due to all the websites I have to check and emailing that I do. After speaking with a customer service representative and making an appointment for futher help, I had a meeting with my manager to discuss my personal development plan and performance goals. I had a couple of actions items out of that meeting that I completed within the hour. GEAH! I then called Things Remembered and found the perfect gift for my girl who's getting married, faxed over my information, and will be picking that up at 3:30pm today. I love technology! I didn't even have to step in the store! I then paid my cell phone bill and completely paid off my credit card. =D As soon as I finished that, my manager came over to ask me some questions that, to my surprise, I could answer. So that made me feel good being that I've only been here for 3 days.

So this is the plan for the rest of the day. After speaking to the software rep at lunch, I'm going to call the CLIMB CEO and get all the information I need from him to complete my articles. If my load is light when I get back to work, I'll complete the articles and turn them in. Somewhere within all that I have to find some food. (That's always the hard part.) After work, I need to pick up that gift, do a little work within the refreshed system that I just KNOW the rep will be able to help me with, and then head out to the wedding rehearsal. After that is the rehearsal dinner, and then I'll be home. Phew! Another long day completed!

I'm motivated ya'll!! Don't you see it! I have 12 minutes until lunch. I feel like I should start a launch sequence or something. LOL.

Don't stop me cuz you CAN'T!!

Have a great one guys!

5 comments:

K.C. said...

when are you coming home?

jendayi said...

May 11th

Little Brown Girl said...

Good shyt...dont u just love it when you have a plan and it all comes together.

eclectik said...

Hey you!

How have you been? Just wanted to say hi

Good business on the post inded.

Talk soon

e.

eclectik-relaxation.com

T.a.c.D said...

aiight now...watch out ya'll the girl is on FIRE!

Related Posts with Thumbnails