Thursday, April 26, 2007

Love It

Go 'head Rihanna.



You have my heart
And we'll never be worlds apart
May be in magazines
But you'll still be my star
Baby cause in the dark
You can't see shiny cars
And that's when you need me there
With you I'll always share
Because


When there’s sunshine, we’ll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella

These fancy things, will never come in between
You're part of my entity, here for Infinity
When the war has took it's part
When the world has dealt it's cards
If the hand is hard, together we'll mend your heart
Because

When there’s sunshine, we’ll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella

You can run into my arms
It's okay don't be alarmed
Come into me
There's no distance in between our love
So go on and let the rain pour
I'll be all you need and more
Because

When there’s sunshine, we’ll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella

It's raining
Ooh baby it's raining
Baby come into me
Come into me
It's raining
Oh baby it's raining

14 comments:

Paula D. said...

I wanted to hate this song....I really did. Now I must admit that is growing on me.....eh, eh, eh, eh!

K.C. said...

I have always LOVED this song...even before it was on the radio...and now when it comes on....I still get soooo hype! LOVE LOVE LOVE

K.C. said...

Love the hair cut too!

jendayi said...

There's just something about this girl. It's not like she's extra talented or anything but this video is so perfect. She's so calming and cute in it. Even though she's doing a lot of choreography, she doesn't look like she's doing a lot, which I'm always a fan of. Anyone that accomplishes the skill of making dance/choreography look easy has my vote.

It's refreshing to see that she's not being EXTRA like we all know our girl B to be!

K.C. said...

yeah.. that's very true....but did you notice how much weight she lost?

jendayi said...

Who Rihanna? She hasn't always been that skinny? I hate that she has no shape in the sexy maid outfit though. But I still ain't mad at her.

jendayi said...

oh and haircuts are in!! K.C.? It's about that time??!! =)

K.C. said...

I've already booked my appt. for my haircut on thursday. I'm bringing my bangs back for my photo shoot on the 5th. I'm ready for a new look.

And Rihanna did lose a lot of weight...remember in her first video...the scene with all the mirrors...and everybody said she was trying to be like beyonce?....There you'll see the big difference.

jendayi said...

K.C. - Are you talking about a CUT or a trim? Like are you cutting it into a style or are you repairing the dead ends? lol.

Ok. I need to look at S.O.S. again.

T.a.c.D said...

@kc-go head with a new look
it is hair cut season...

i am still totally out on if i like this or not...

K.C. said...

you have CUT bangs! HELLO! LOL....You know i ain't doin nothin drastic!

jendayi said...

Were you talking to me? If so, yes I have cut bangs. But as we speak my hair is as short as the that red headed black girl in my picture to the right. ;)

Don't go that drastic but do something exciting! Cut it like Rihanna but longer!

It is What It Is... said...

YOU know I like Ri-Ri - she's a hot one...and she performs and sings so effortlessly...I hate to admit it...but your Be! is so extra with her...truly. lol

Blu Jewel said...

loved the lyrics. i couldnt see the video, but will find it later and check it out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails