Monday, April 16, 2007

Lovey Dovey Stuff


I just want to take care of you
Come over and let you lay in my lap
Stroke your neck and play with your hands
Stare at you while you take a nap

I want to spend all day with you
Even if it's in the cut of silence
Us together is so serene
I always love your presence

I just want to explore you
Take my time to learn everything
The darkest things to the light
Everything about you is intriguing

I want to be everything to you
Your lover, supporter and friend
Be the one you always need
On me I want you to depend


....



I see you baby
The concern and care you give
It's not lost on me
I appreciate it with the fullest
You blow my mind
Doing things you don't have to
I'm still shocked
The energy and time you take
It's so sweet
You make me feel like a star
Because of you
I twinkle brighter than the night
Thank you
For the concern and care
I see you baby
I appreciate it with the fullest


...



I kinda lost the faith
Didn't really think you existed
Thought I was being too picky
Should I lower my standards?
Maybe my list is unrealistic
Is that too much to ask
I think I deserve all of it
Don't want just some of it
Didn't feel like I would be fullfilled
Was prepared to settle
Maybe this is it
I should work with whatever I'm given
Life isn't perfect
No one is perfect
Stop living a fantasy
You long for something unreal
Had fear I wouldn't be able to breathe
Like I really want to breathe
Wouldn't connect like I want
Wouldn't love like I want
Then I met you
You're everything I've ever wanted


...



"it had been many years since I been in love. with a real man i had given up on love. didn't think a good man existed in this world. i was tired of searching. because relationships i dealt with in my past. couldn't fathom being monogamous. when i least expected it i found you. and because of you i know how it feels to be..." - Beyonce'


...


is it too soon?

3 comments:

B.m.W said...

It's funny you should be worried about it being too soon. He was not comfortable with the idea of falling this girl. He said it just feels too right? Is it so impossible to find what you've desired?

People fear what they've desired their entire lives when it falls in their laps. They rationalize running away instead of showing their appreciation for the gift of love by enjoying it. Don't be afraid of what you've prayed for, J. And don't be afraid to let go if it isn't.

T.a.c.D said...

i have nothing to say becasue BMW said it all...

jendayi said...

i hear you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails