Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Runyon Canyon

We went hiking around 6am Saturday morning over the Sunset area. The experience was breathtaking. It took a few pictures to bring back to you guys. If you don't mind, I'd like to share. =)



This was the pathway at the beginning of the hike. Notice how wide and smooth the path is. This didn't last long. I wish I would have taken a picture of the small, rocky, steep cliff we climbed, but the last thing I thought of was pulling out my camera. =/



LA in the morning dusk.



Wake up LA!



This scene was so calming. I loved it. I could have stayed there forever.



We just finished the hardest part of the hike. He was huffing and puffing at this point. lol. I'm not even going to lie. I was too!!



Me.



So serene.



We came across some horses on a little small ranch/farm! Who would have known we would bump into this 2 blocks from Hollywood Blvd!



He wants to play with the horses.



Is this not the most awesome tree ever! You should see it in person. It was stunning!



A flower in black and white.



Same flower in color. Pretty...



And our path on the way down. It doesn't look like we're going down, but believe me we were.

=)

7 comments:

Blu Jewel said...

these pix make me wanna be there too...they tell such a wonderful tale of adventure and exploration.

K.C. said...

On "Girls Next Door" the playboy bunnies went on this trail with horses, I believe. Looks much more naturesk(?) here though. :) Is it due to your photography techniques?

jendayi said...

blu jewel - thanks! who would have thought that hiking would be the thing to do?

k.c. - really? runyon canyon? of course it's due to my photography techniques!!! =)

T.a.c.D said...

beautiful....truly beautiful...great eye J!

jendayi said...

Thanks T. I'm growing into this photography thing!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are beautiful! I love the view of LA. I've never been to Cali before, looking at these pics makes me want to visit soon! Thanks for sharing! =)

Southern_Lady said...

Now THAT was beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails