Tuesday, April 17, 2007

On My Mind


Time for a little free association
It's been a minute since I've done this
Speak the first thing that comes to mind
Don't stop typing
Just be honest and keep going
No breaks
No interruption
Just keep typing
First thing that comes to mind



I'm wearing pink today
I need to go to Target during lunch
Pick up some more work out clothes
If I'ma work out 3 days a week..
Need some more exercise clothes
What happened to all my dance attire
Used to have a grip of stuff
Grip?
Who says that?
Must be a Cali thing
I think I got it from one of the boys



I'm looking at my hands
I forgot my rings
Need to do my nails over
Can't look a mess
Going to get my hair cut Friday
Can't wait to fling my hair again
I need spring hair for spring time
I wonder if I can find the right picture
Sherri needs a picture
She's a visual person
Don't try explaining anything to her
You'll come out lookin like WHAT?
I love going to the hairdresser
Especially right before the weekend
I wonder if the weather will be nice
Got a lot going on this weekend
Jenn's party Saturday night
Time to look fly!
Maybe I'll get something new
I haven't been shopping in a while


Listening to T-Pain again
This song is making me feel GOOD!
"We In the Bed Like..."
GEAH!
Joc is funny
I like his voice on the track though
A little slow
A little smooth
It's cool
I think T.I. wouldn't been able to do that
Although I do prefer T.I. over Joc
With his fine self
Mmmmm
T.I.!
"Now walk it out!"
I learned so many down south dances in Okla
The two step
Gettin crazy wit it
A new line dance
Pop, lock and drop it
Lol
Who comes up with this stuff?
Gotta replay the song
Hold on
Ok
I'm back
I think it's the melody
It's so pretty and sweet
I have a hard time letting guys buy me a drink
You always owe them something
I don't care what they say
A conversation
A little attention
Some nicities
Whatever it is..
You ALWAYS owe them
Maybe it's as small as consideration
But you DO owe them
What if you don't feel like being considerate?
Like living in your parents house after being away
You gotta start being respectful and considerate again
That mess is hard!
Been living your own life and then all of a sudden...
Gotta come in at appropriate times
Try not to be on the phone all times of the day
Be appreciative by cleaning more than you normally would
Eat with the family if they want you to
That's why I like living by myself
The same's going to happen when I get married
But it's different
It's my house
I set the tone (somewhat)
My husband and I set the tone



I just looked at my bulletin board
It says Mon, 29 Oct 2007
GMAT: Graduate management Admission Test
Oh boy
I was supposed to put a schedule together
I need to get on that
Tomorrow though
Or actually, I'll do it in the hairdresser Friday
Perfect time
I'm moving non-stop until then
Gotta be in the bed by 9:30/10 so I can be up for the gym
Gotta get stuff done before that
No time to waste



Is this getting too long?
I don't care
My sis says my stuff is too long
She starts skimming after a while
I do that too actually
Especially Mike and T.C.'s stuff
They be writing BOOKS!
I guess I do too
When you got stuff to say, you gotta say it!
I should work on shortening stuff though
I should write more
Wasn't I supposed to go to the park and write in my journal
Whatever happened to that
Me time in the park
Like that picture up top
I love that look



Dag
People are starting to come in
Well it is 7am
I should probably start acting like I work here
But first I need some breakfast
Gotta feed the belly
How about a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich
Is that going to mess up my workout
No
I've never had to watch what I eat
Why start now
As long as I stay in the gym, I'll be good
And I don't even eat pork
But I want some bacon today
I wish they had turkey bacon
Or turkey sausage



Well it's off to business
Have a rockin day people!

2 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

like you said when you have stuff to say get it out...that's why I have slowed up on writing every day becasue I wasn't giving people enough time to read it...

i am not going to watch what i eat either per se...when i was working out it was all good, so as along as do that i will be alright, its about getting that schedule down...and i feel you with the GMAT/GRE thing...i guess i need to look into that now...never had to take it for my inital program...because we had both a thesis and a comprehensive exam...

keep it moving...see u soon...

Anonymous said...

have a rocking good day!! I like that. AND the song Party like a rock star!!

your only sis

Related Posts with Thumbnails