Friday, October 06, 2006

Truth Or Dare

So I'm playing "Truth or Dare" over at *~Rapturous Souls~* spot. Go to her page to take a look at the rules and join us if you'd like.

I don't really feel like waiting for anyone to get back to me so I'm going to ask my own Truth (cuz that's what I picked at *~Rapturous Soul~* and Golden Time Of Day 's blogs.) I've always been a real punk at this game, therefore staying as far away from dares as possible. The last time I took a dare in college, I ended up having to give a lap dance. Thank GOD I am no longer that type of girl!!!! I used to hate truth or dare because whenever anyone found out that I was a dance major, they would make me do something related to dance. "Dance on top of this table!" "Do a split!" "Give him a lap dance!" You know what? you horny, nasty, triflin people! It's amazing how badly we seek stupid thrills from the opposite sex in college. I mean that's what it's all about right? Wondering how far someone will go. So dumb. So insanely dumb. But anyway, my truth...

j.c.? What is your biggest regret in life?

Well, it's kinda hard to answer that question because of the sensitivity of the subject, but I'll let you know that it's a tie between an episode that I had with my high school ex and an episode that I had with my college ex. Actually, I would put what happened with my college ex above the other because I was in love which meant that the emotions and pain and grief were so much more worse. ('so much more worse' - that's not grammatically correct is it?) I basically had an emotional affair with another guy, which ended up in a kiss, which definitely means that I cheated. It's crazy because when it happened, I was SO sure that the kiss didn't constitute as cheating. It wasn't a passionate kiss and it just so happened that I kissed him while under the influence. So those two points together was enough for me to dispute that the fact that I cheated. But it wasn't so much the kiss that I regret because it didn't mean anything to me. It's the pain that I caused that I regret the most. I spent a crazy amount of time getting to know this guy and whatever I felt I wasn't getting from my bf at the time, I sought out from the other guy. That was DEAD wrong. The emotional affair which ultimately led into the kiss was DEAD wrong. I was basically choosing someone else over my bf and stomping on his heart at the same time. I learned to never involve another person in your personal, romantic affairs and to RESPECT the person that you're with. I hurt my ex-bf so much, and I vowed to myself that I would never be the person to cause that much pain in another person's life again. It's my place to bring smiles and pleasure to people's lifes. Not pain, tears, and grief. That's not me and that's not what Jehovah purposed me to do. I regret hurting him, but I don't regret the experience. I wouldn't have learned as much about myself if it wasn't for the incident.

So. One truth down. Any others?

1 comment:

T.a.c.D said...

Your truth question is on my page undercomments..
I will take TRUTH

Related Posts with Thumbnails