Friday, October 06, 2006

Truth

T.C. asks...

"If you could be ANYTHING in life what would you be?"

Oh goodness... I've been trying to figure that out for the last couple of months. Ok. I've been avoiding this question, so maybe it's time to really think about this. Well let's see. Let me go through a free association on this one. By the time I'm done, maybe I'll have an answer.

If I could be anything in life...
hmm...
well wait.
I know this one!
When T.C. asked that, I immediately thought about careers,
but I don't have to take it like that.
I don't know what I want to do in terms of a career,
but I do know that I want to be a wife and a mother.
That's always been a desire.
My number one dream.
I know that I have what it takes to be an amazing wife.
As you can slightly see from the previous post, I've had experiences that have basically whipped me into shape.
I'm glad that I got them all out of the way.
I know that I was only being prepared and preserved for something greater.
I've learned how to respect, comfort, provide, please, upbuild, relate to, and trust a man I love.
This reminds me of Trizzy and Teej's post on a woman and a man's role.
The balance between submissiveness and strength.
How to be a strong woman yet sensitive at the same time.
Watching all the wives and mothers I know along with learning what God requires of husbands and wives has prepared me.
So yes, if I could be anything in the world, it would be a wife and a mother.
I know I didn't touch on the mother part, but I have a meeting in about 15 minutes.
15 minutes is definitely not long enough to explain how I feel about that!

Thanks for asking T!

Have a good day everyone!

2 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

I totally agree...

The Muse said...

Hi there :) You left a comment in my blog looking for the name of the song that starts with "If I should die this very moment...". It's Lamb - Gorecki. It's a beautiful song. Here's a link Lamb Gorecki Enjoy! :)

Have a beautiful day!
Muse

Related Posts with Thumbnails