Thursday, September 07, 2006

50 Questions

1. Is it bad to eat a cinammon raisen bagel with soft cream cheese every single morning?
2. Don't you hate it when you forget that you wrote a check and the mess comes out of your bank account whenever the person feels like depositing it?
3. Who uses checks anymore?
4. Is it ok to feel broke all the time?
5. Why am I broke all of the time?
6. Why did I just reach my credit card limit yesterday buying airline flights?
7. Isn't that a sign that I need to just leave California and go back east?
8. Why am I crazy excited that America's Next Top Model premieres on the 20th?
9. Why are they taking a poll to decide whether or not they will release the video showing Crocodile Dundie's death?
10. How is it that I'm in love with the Isley Brothers with their pimp-looking, greasy selves?
11. So what am I supposed to do while Ron Isley is locked up for 3 years?
12. Does that mean no more new music?
13. Are we surprised that Paris Hilton was arrested and charged with a DUI?
14. Why did they forget to turn off the fountain outside of my apartment last night?
15. Who wants to hear dripping water ALL FREAKING NIGHT LONG?!!
16. Can I call the leasing office and curse them out?
17. Would you get annoyed with me if I kept a song on repeat for an hour?
18. Is ok to have a music addiction?
19. Why would you do something abnormal or out of your comfort zone for a person you're not interested in?
20. Is that what it means to be a good friend?
21. What foods should I eat to help nourish my hair?
22. Why do I shed so much?
23. I have vitamens for the hair, but why are they too big for me to take?!!
24. Why haven't we heard from Taylor Hicks since he won American Idol?
25. Do you miss Clinton?
26. "Rumors of Apple Computer Inc.'s plans to launch a movie download service gained momentum Tuesday after the company sent invitations to the media, saying "It's Showtime," next week." Can you say TAKEOVER and MONOPOLY?
27. What will Apple think of next?
28. Wouldn't it be complete if they just added phone service to their iPods?
29. Guess what?! Why did my girl just call me and tell me that the chick we exchanged numbers with at the black party is a swinger?!!!
30. Can I be afraid to answer my phone now?
31. Why do I even go out to these worldly LA parties?
32. Is it ok if I decide to only socialize with people in my congregation?
33. No really, is it normal to be scared of going out here and meeting crazy people?
34. Isn't this whole world full of crazy people?
35. Can you believe it's September already?
36. What else is premiering this month besides America's Next Top Model?
37. Am I the only one who loves it when new seasons start?
38. Have you ever heard of the soul singer Jon Lucien? (if not, pick up his album with the song "Rashida" on it.)
39. When are we going to get a dose of truly GOOD music?
40. Where are all the are the artist's who have something important to say?
41. Why does my body always hurt?
42. Is my new pillow still not doing me justice?
43. How many times it too many times to dodge someone?
44. Why do I miss my little sister so much?
45. When will I be able to afford to buy myself some diamonds?
46. Or how about a house?
47. Do you think I have my priorities straight?
48. What's my next career move?
49. Why don't people understand you when you say no?
50. Why is your blog so important to you and your life?

4 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

3. I do
4. No, but I do too
5. Because we don't make as much as we should to or need to...being single is rough
6. Man I know that feeling...
17. No, because I do the same thing...longer than an hour
23. You better take them vitamins...I don't know carrots are for your eyes...I know vitamin E can help nails and hair
34. I am beginning to think so
35. My momma always said the older you get the faster time flies
49. What do you want to do? I want to get into project management with the gov't
50. I don't know but you are right...its like something I do everyday, even weekends...I don't know what I am going to do when I go to Vegas next week...probably go through withdrawals...

jendayi said...

49. I don't know what I want to do. That's the problem. I don't care anymore (and I think that's a result of my spiritual growth).
50. I wish I could run away and visit you in Vegas next week. =/

Ms. Confessions said...

4 & 5: I ask the same thing. What’s the point in working?

21 & 22: wondering the same

46: when you leave L.A. (lol)

50: I’ve always kept a journal. It’s amazing to reflect back on a certain time period when you thought your world was coming to an end. With the blog now it just takes the whole concept of journaling to another level.

Without blogger, you wouldn’t even know people out there have the same, less, or worst issues. I say it’s pretty damn cool!
A great way to vent to the world and get it out…

jendayi said...

21 & 22: When you figure it out, let me know PLEASE!
50. I'm with there. I have a total of 8 journals which start when I was in the 7th grade. For some reason, it urks me to go back and read how stupid I was. I guess that's what you call growth!

Related Posts with Thumbnails