Friday, September 08, 2006

Fav

Mikesee got me thinking about my absolute favorite videos and I just had to go onto videotube and find my all time favorite to share it with you guys.



This video is so sick. Nothing can touch this video. The transition between normal time and slow time, the clarity, the style, the colors, the concept, the mood, the dancing, the acting, the wardrobe. Excellent. The videography is excellent!!

I've always liked the song. But I like it for the actual aspects of it. The lyrics could be whatever..."there's a meeting in my farm house"... and I would still like the song. As far as the concept is concerned, I assumed that the video was going to be much more raunchy than it was, which is why I was pleasently surprised when this came out! Producers don't make videos like this anymore. Every video now-a-days looks the same. Video girl, cars, diamonds etc. But I love how even though this video is about 'the meeting in the bedroom', you don't step foot into the actual bedroom until the very end of the video! That's unheard of now!! The first scene of videos out now start in the bedroom, ie. Diddy's new video. But I will never forget this video.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails