Friday, September 08, 2006

Stupid Police!


i got caught.
the system's holdin down my freedom of expression.
i'm caught in perpetual iron chains.
shackles create bloody scars on my wrists.
scars that will continue to mark my oppression.
i'm fighting to break this system of things.
to spark the liberation that we own.

ok ok... let me stop being dramatic. but i did get caught though.
wanna know what I got caught doing?



SPEEDING DAG ON IT!!!!

Stupid police!!! I can't STAND the police. Why whenever they come around, I get the nastiest attitude. And most people who know me, know that I'm not an attitude-ish type female, but for some reason, they just make me want to curse them out! And it was nothing in particular that this nice, little, bald, white policeman did, but for some reason, when he pulled me over, I got mean. What would possess me to hold my license out the window in between my pointer and middle fingers before he even got there, turn up my Al Green while he was writing up his, or excuse me, MY little ticket to a non-respectable volume, speak not a word to him when he came back for me to sign the slip, and THEN SPEED OFF!! Well, not speed, but accelerate to the designated speed limit quickly. What is wrong with me? That's so rude! I just hate... well hate is such a strong word... i just can't STAND the police! It's like they bring the evil out of me. Is this crazy? Does this happen to anyone else? Or is it just me?


And what's worse is that they don't even tell you how much the ticket is!!! Now I gotta spend my precious little time visiting the court house with this stupid "Notice To Appear". Man! Just tell me how much?!

But I WAS wrong, going 60 on a 40...

Dah well!! I'll do better next time.

2 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

I can't stand em either....just can't....and my attitude is stank anyways when I am pissed so yeah the police bring it out...I got to get that under control though because one of these days I may get locked up....LOL

jendayi said...

ok. good. at least I'm not alone. but yeah, we do need to control it because God Don't Like Ugly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails