Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Real Quick

Things are speeding by.
I don't even have time to blog!
The weekend was filled with spiritual reflection.
We had our circuit assembly in Norco and it was absolutely amazing.
It was the best assembly I've attended in all my years around the truth.
The reflection points were kinda scary but it was worth it.
I've decided to get baptized and now all I have to do is tell the brothers.
I'll do that tomorrow at the book study.

Work is crazy.
We're trying to re-baseline all of our accounts which is not good because I have the bulk of the accounts.
That's what makes me mad about this place.
They give the NEWEST person, the most complicated work, even though they know that I'm leaving the department in March.
Now is that a good managerial decision?
You might want to considering giving the most complicated work to someone with a little more skill and longevity.
But anyway, so along with the re-baseline, we have to transition all of our accounts, statements of works, budget, schedules, revision histories, charge numbers, etc. from the old system to a brand new system.
Do you know how long it's going to take me to transfer over 200 accounts to a system I'm not even familiar with?!!
AND you want me to re-baseline and do my regular job at the same time?!!!
Yeah right.
I'm NOT doing any overtime.
I refuse.
And it all has to be done in September?
Again, yeah right.
I'm in school man...
I have field service, congregational meetings, and fellowshiping to do.
I have a blog to maintain!
Writing is my therapy.

Speaking of writing, I wrote a new song last night.
I really like it.
It's called "You's Crazy" and it's about this dude who ends up going crazy on a girl.
"Lock him up lock him up, like he done stole something!"
It's funny.
I wonder if I should keep the song for Q.Symm or give it to a friend.
I'm sure what the return would be for giving the song away, but then again, I don't know what the return would be if I kept it for Q.Symm.
We haven't done anything in so long.
Q.Symm that is.
It's hard when each of the members lives in a different state.
North Carolina, Oklahoma, Maryland and California.
I wish we were all together.

I picked up B's CD, of course.
It's starting to grow on me after listening to it all day and night.
It's funny because I saw her on 106 yesterday evening and she said that she's trying to keep it hood.
For real Beyonce?!
Because you're really that hood type of girl that needs to keep it real?
Girl please.
The entire CD could be played in a club which I'm disappointed in because I enjoy her ballads and more sensual tracks.
I think that's a part of what makes B.
My mom says that they're turning Beyonce into a hip hop whore.
Ha!
I can definitely see what she's talking about.
B's not showing her versatility on this album.
Christina Aguilera on the other hand... MAN!
Now that's a versatile girl.
She came out strong on that album.

Well I gotta get back to all this baselining, transitioning, and plantation work.
"Have a nice day." - Kelis

1 comment:

T.a.c.D said...

"My mom says that they're turning Beyonce into a hip hop whore."
Classic...that's your mom

Related Posts with Thumbnails