Saturday, September 09, 2006

I Got Some New Stuff

Well not really new...most of this stuff is rather old actually but it's still worth mentioning.

First, I got Robin Thicke's old CD. A Beautiful World. Lovin it... (listening to it right now).

Then, my girl just gave me a whole rack of Little Brother stuff (which I have to admit, I've never listened to except for a couple of songs while in her car). But it's not my fault because I've been telling her to give me some LB stuff since February! So she gave me The Listening, The Ministrel Show, Sleepers, and The Chittlin Circuit 1.5. I feel so overwhelmed! But it just looks like it's going to be LB pandamonium for me this weekend. Back to back to back. I'm going to kill these CDs. Especially since I've heard nothing but great things.



I also got my favorite LA DJ's mix CD Eclectic Relaxation. His name is DJ Wyatt Case and he is absolutely out of control. My friends and I went to a club one night and ended up leaving dripping wet with sweat because of this DJ. I don't remember too much hip hop, although it definitely was in there...but most of my praise to him comes from him playing the right song at the right time. You know what I mean? You know how when the DJ transitions into a great song, the whole population stops for a minute to say, "ooooooohhhhh!!" with that oh-my-goodness-look on their faces, and then everyone gets on the dance floor to only recite the whole song to your friend who's looking back at you doing the exact same thing? Yeah well, we did that all night with DJ Wyatt Case. His taste is impeccable. I can't wait to play this, AFTER Little Brother of course.

What other new thing did I get...

OH!

A New Hair-Do!

Whatcha think? Do I look younger or older?



I'm going to have fun with this. Do some serious Kelis bangs after I buy my new 1" curling iron...slick it back with some mousse for those evening events...throw a headband on when I'm chillin...etc. I actually wanted it shorter, but this is as short as I can go without having to get a perm.

Have a nice weekend.

4 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

I love it! Older, u look older...and you are right you couldn't have gone shorter without a perm...you will have fun with it...my hair is actually that length (I think) but we won't be seeing it anytime soon!
Good look!

jendayi said...

Thanks Tiff!

Ms. Confessions said...

I like the hair cut. It looks good on you!!
I cut my hair in July, don't know why, because I always swear I won't do it again.

But a cute cut always makes me feel grown & sexy...

jendayi said...

Thank you!! The cut definitely does make me feel grown & sexy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails