Monday, September 25, 2006

Ladies

My back hurts...the lower back...you know the spot on your back where that dips happens...the connection between the hips and the waist...dag. I put my trusty dusty heater on it, so that helped a little but this chronic lower back pain stuff isn't pretty. Standing from 8pm to 1am at the Raheem DeVaughn concert didn't help. =(

But anyway, I didn't come on here to talk about my ailments.

I had an interesting weekend to say the least. Jenn's girls were in town so we did the female bonding stuff among other things. We met a lot of people. Some crazy, some cool, some suspect, some intriguing... We did our fair share of girl talk which ranged from ghetto nail designs to sex to friendships to wine. The four of us together are quite a combo. I realized that 4 women together can be a dangerous thing because I've never talked about people as much as I did this weekend. I mean I wasn't mean or anything like that. Naaawwww. I was a sweetheart. I only said nice things and gave my honest opinions. No bashing or joinin at all. I promise! =) Don't act like you don't cut up when you get around your same sex friends. Uh huh. The locker room talk, fellas! I know all about that! It was quite hilarious actually. I'm glad I had the opportunity to be surrounded by such wonderful women. I mentioned in a recent post that I miss my girlfriends in NY, so this girls weekend out was right on time. It was very special. Awww. Look at me getting all sentimental. =) Have a wonderful week everyone.







4 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

That's wassup...I had the same type of Saturday...with SBoo during the day and with Ni that night at a get-together...it was really nice...and Sunday was a me day...

I hope that you feel better...

jendayi said...

Thanks guys. I did have a great time. I'm especially exhausted right now, but it was worth it. =)

Ms. Confessions said...

Glad to see you had a great time with your girls.

Isn’t nice to be able to hang out with people you truly consider your friends?

jendayi said...

@AWOTM - it really is. but what's crazy is that it was the first time hanging with two of those girls. we were introduced and all of a sudden we were inseparable. how rare!

Related Posts with Thumbnails