Friday, September 01, 2006

Danity Kane


I like Danity Kane's album.

I'm a big fan of girl groups mainly because I'm in one myself, so I often pay more attention to them in a compare and contrast sort of way.

The producers did their thing on this album.
The vocal arrangements are extremely well done.
The vibe of the album is extremely consistent.
The harmonies are tight.
You can hear the chemistry these 5 girls had in the studio.
You can tell that a lot of work went into this project.
Their voices are nice.
The lyrics are worth listening to (unlike Beyonce's).
The mood of the album is very much like something I would do.

I like these girls because I understand their talent, their plight (with the help of the show), their passion, their energy, their sex appeal. I even like the name.

Thumbs up to Danity Kane.

1 comment:

T.a.c.D said...

Well send me some tracks....OR I will JUST have to take your word for it....because I am not buying it...

Related Posts with Thumbnails