Thursday, September 07, 2006

Football Season Starts Today

I'm about to become a football junkie for real. I became addicted at the end of last season for some reason, so I'm really excited to do my thang for the whole season this time. Why it took me so long when I used to cheer for football teams, go to DeMatha football games with my aunt all through high school, hang out at superbowl parties every year, and watch them with my father throughout my childhood, is beyond me. But now it's different. It all actually means something to me. I really didn't think it would come to this... me sitting in front of the tv by myself... with the stereo on (because it just needs surround sound, which I learned from my father)... exploding in bouts of energy and crazy movement on big plays... yelling at the tv when it can't hear me... Oddly enough, it became Jendi time. I loved it. So again... I can't wait. Happy football season everyone!!!

Look out now!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YESSS!!! SOMEONE ELSE HAS SEEN THE LIGHT! College Ftball is just as exciting...Happy Football Season!

P.S. Between you and Tiff, yall got me thinking about "bloggin".

Daneger said...

Wow. A woman that will watch football alone. I have only met a few of you in my time but everytime it happens it is freaking SWEET. LOL. Seriously though, that is impressive because most women turn away from it just due to the stereotype of it being a "Manly Sport" or that they feel like it controls some of their time with their man. I love to see people be open.
So you are a Skins fan right?

jendayi said...

Yes I'm loyal to the Skins but I'm looking for my favorite team this season. I don't know who it's going to be yet, but I'm already in love with Polamalu. I've been in love with him for a while now. He's my litte GNAT - always somewhere around and in your face!

I'm glad you approve of my football addiction! =)

Yes Candyce. I have seen the light!!!! Come on to this bloggin game girl!

T.a.c.D said...

Yes I too watched the Kick off last night, in the house, off the dolo...I can act a fool that way...the entire weekend is going to be the what BOME DOT COM
I am so heated that I will be coming back from Vegas on next Sunday, Skins v. the CowGIRLS...I hope I am not to tired cause I gots to watch it!

GO SKINS!!!! ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!

oh, but the Eagles are my "squad" that other team...I know I know they shouldn't be a "east" team...but hey gotta pick up something in a 5 year relationship with an Eagle fan....LMAO!

Anonymous said...

bless your heart! women + football = more happy men

-Stephen

jendayi said...

lol. you're silly Stephen.

Related Posts with Thumbnails