Monday, January 22, 2007

70 Things That Make Me Happy

1. Brian McKnight's "Find Myself In You" - gonna try to keep myself together/gonna find myself in you
2. A great meaningful conversation
3. Being with my family and friends
4. Dancing alone
5. A new CD
6. Making a moment with someone
7. Mrs. Smith's apple pie with vanilla ice cream
8. Feeling sexy
9. Helping someone out who's appreciative
10. Music concerts
11. Doing new and unconventional things with people
12. Laying under the sun
13. Warm weather
14. Having an "aha!" moment
15. Feeling beautiful
16. The snuggle up under the covers moment right after you get in the bed and turn out the lights
17. Seeing a friendly face after a while
18. Seeing couples in love
19. Live music
20. When someone plans or does something for me because they know it'll make me smile
21. Random cards, texts, emails, or other non-verbal messages
22. Sweet people
23. Talking to my sister on the phone
24. Hearing my dad's voice (He's always excited when he talks to his girls)
25. Knowing that I have a purpose
26. When people give me the opportunity to talk about spiritual things
27. Surprising someone
28. The little things...
29. When someone says thank you to me
30. Seeing the love between a mother and adult son
31. Seeing a father with his young daughters
32. After writing something inspirational
33. A new pair of shoes
34. Managing to save a little money
35. Having a plan
36. Exchanging a nice greeting with a complete stranger
37. Having lunch with the girls
38. Hearing a song that I used to love but haven't heard in a while
39. Knowing that I'm loved
40. Loving someone
41. Getting my nails done
42. Having food in my refrigerator
43. Reflecting on the fact that I can take care of myself
44. Realizing my progress
45. Romantic comedies
46. Movies in general
47. Specifically "Love Jones"
48. Finding the perfect fitting jeans, dress, jacket, shirt...
49. Gifts
50. Those Kay Jewelers or diamond commercials where a couple gets engaged
51. Seeing someone else happy
52. An oldie but goodie song that reminds me of my parents
53. Thinking about my future family
54. Watching Ellen Degeneres dance at the beginning of her show
55. Reminiscing on childhood moments shared with my 3 sisters
56. Getting a new gadget
57. Getting a letter in the mail
58. Getting a package in the mail
59. My new hobby - photography
60. Remembering when I met Mr. Cinnamon - my huge 5 foot teddy bear
61. The moment right after I finish cleaning
62. My CD collection
63. Music
64. Completing something
65. Getting paid
66. Cruising down the highway with the perfect CD and my sunroof open
67. The anticipation of seeing someone special
68. The half an hour of anticipation right before a good tv program is about to come on
69. Feeling special
70. Making others feel special

4 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

really like the list...interested to know how or why the #70 though...

jendayi said...

no reason. that's just where i decided to stop.

Anonymous said...

you're making me feel real emotional right now. Plus I got my music playing. Ahhhh! something's missing.

jendayi said...

anonymous - aww. i'm sorry. don't get frustrated. just feel the love!! lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails