Friday, January 26, 2007

Reminds Me - College Days



Who would have thought that my Hawaiian roommate from freshman year and I would have the same taste in music? We used to just lay around and listen to this song, "Green Eyes", and "Orange Moon" for hours. Miss you Nani.



Oh goodness. I can't even go here with this song. Theme song of sophomore year...



This reminds me of when I used to babysit every weekend in the Hamptons. This song really helped me get through the job as it was one of the worst experiences of my life.



Junior year while completing the majority of my dance minor requirements, I used to block out hours of solo time in the studio and just dance and dance and dance to this song.



And to change the mood a bit for the last memory... I used to PARTY to this song. Infamous Lerner Hall parties and the Jamaican Day parade in Brooklyn!!

Where does the time fly?

4 comments:

Daneger said...

Okay this blog made me realize just how old I am...LOL. What year did you graduate? The only song on here that came out while I was still in undergrad was the Badu joint. But now that I think about it your Freshman year was probably my Senior year so it makes sense.

jendayi said...

daneger - you didn't know i was the baby? lol. i graduated high school in '00.

Daneger said...

Yeah that's right then I graduated from undergrad in '01. I'm so old now. I think I am gonna do a "Reminds Me - College Days" for the songs that I bumped when I was in college. But I was listening to almost all rap back then. It was so much better back then though...LOL.

T.a.c.D said...

jac don't let dane get under your skin...that bama is just old...LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails