Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Music Is My Sanctuary - Teedra Moses (my favorite artist)

This young lady has done it again ladies and gentleman. Please listen to THIS and feel me. It's called "Blow Me Out". She moves me... She so moves me. I believe she makes her albums just for me.


Here's a couple of other tracks. There are no words to describe how perfect these songs are to me.


Take My Love Away
You'll Never Find (Acoustic)
No More Tears (Acoustic)
Be Your Girl (Acoustic) - the acoustic version of the song I have playing on the blog


Ladies and Gentleman. Teedra Moses. If you don't know, please find out! She's my FAVORITE artist. Complex Simplicity.

If you don't understand how I feel about her music, read this.

If you don't believe me, here's what my girlfriend J.W. said - "What I love about her is that I believe her. I believe that she had a crush on some dude who paid her no mind, or that she firmly believes that she is the ish and she sometimes hates herself for dealing with a man or men who aren't worth her time, but draw her in time and time again. "

Look out for her next CD, "Young Lioness" coming out later this year...




"music speaks to all/it's so dear to us/music makes us think/so mysterious/music is my sanctuary/music is my life/music makes you smile/it's optimistical/it can make you sad/it's so lyrical/music is my sanctuary/music is my life/music makes you dance/it's so rhythmical/put you in a trance/hypnotical/music is my sanctuary/music is my life" - Gary Bartz

7 comments:

Blu Jewel said...

i've seen Teedra Moses when she first hit the scene and she's a really nice young lady. i hope her success is recognized and that she doesn't get caught out there is that cookie cutter mold.

I like the changes you'd made on your page, but sometimes the colors make your posts hard to read.

jendayi said...

blu jewel - i too PRAY that she has lots of success but still stays under the radar and thus grounded. she doesn't need to become another beyonce.

"sometimes the colors make your posts hard to read." really? thanks for the critique. i'll definitely take that into consideration. =)

T.a.c.D said...

you TOTALLY just put me ON to something...she rocks! I have heard her before but didn't really pay attention...I knew I was feeling it but didn't research or anything to find out who it was....good look J!

Ms. Confessions said...

Hey You!!!

I am loving the new look!!!!

jendayi said...

Thanks!! =D Glad you like it!

Southern_Lady said...

I LOVE TEEDRA MOSES!!! I love it when I see other people who are feeling her, too. I just found your page and what a pleasant surprise. I have a post about her, too. I can't wait until she comes here again.

Anonymous said...

omg, can u please reup the acoustics! i love her! thanks in a dvance!

Related Posts with Thumbnails