Monday, January 08, 2007

Thinking Again - A Free Association

Looks like I'm making up for lost time huh?
4 blogs in 2/3 days.
Yeah, well oddly enough, I missed blogging.
There have been a myriad of things that I wanted to blog about, but of course I can't remember them now.
I'm back at work where I keep telling myself to do one thing at a time.
Two weeks of vacation can really hurt a sista.
It's all good though.
I just need to build up my stamina again.
I get off at 3pm, but of course on my first day back, I'm here until 5pm.
I just have to find the right tunes.
I forgot my CDs so I'm reduced to what I imported into iTunes.
Right now Robin Thicke will have to suffice.
I need something calm, soothing, peaceful... ya know?
"Please, Please, Please/Oh don't you make me have to beg/Cause I need love love love"
What if you had to beg someone to love you?
That wouldn't be great.
Reminds me of Prince's song.. or whoever did it first..."I Can't Make You Love Me"
I'm in love with that song.
These Hot'n Spicy BBQ chips are BOMB.
I think I may need to visit the vending machine for another bag!
Yeah, it's my breakfast.
But that's all I can do right now.
I'm going to try not to spend any money until the 11th (pay day).
Not a dime.
Well actually, dimes, nickels and quarters will be spent.
Dollars no.
Do you think I can do it?
My cell phone bill is off the hook.
I need to stop yapping my mouth off.
Funny because I don't even talk on the phone that much.
Well obviously I do when my overage costs me $100.
After I finish blogging, I need a to do list.
I already took care of all my bills and statusing my accounts.
I gotta figure out what I need to do for the part-time job.
Job hunting is top priority though.
I gotta get outta here.
I just managed to upload a session called "Rare Grooves" to my windows media player.
Just listening to the intro... this definitely should suffice.
I'm already beginning to breathe better and my shoulders just relaxed.
It's amazing what music can do.
I don't think I love any other intangible thing more than music.
Oh wait!
Jehovah God and Jesus Christ first!
Music is just a spiritual to me though.
It's a meditation.
A means for peace and harmony.
It consumes my mind, body and soul.
Funny how the name of the song I'm listening to right now is called "Please Set Me At Ease".
See.
Music just knows.
Things I love - music, writing, moments, views.
That's why I need to get into photography.
I'm seriously going to invest every penny I have in this new hobby.
I'm so excited.
I'm about to become obsessed.
Just watch.
I have to figure out the most cost efficient way to materialize my photos though.
Do I need to keep a portfolio?
Should I keep soft copies?
If so, that means my next computer is going to need LOTS of memory.
My current labtop definitely won't be able to handle what I'm about to get lost into.
What's best?
My mother wants to hang my photography in her new house.
I need to find a dark room.
I loved developing my own pics in the dark room with music in the background.
Now that's peaceful.
Everything's so digitized now though.
Takes away from that "moment" in the dark room.
I'm going to find classes at UCLA Extension today.
Wish me luck!
Well, I think I've wasted enough time.
Off to the real world.
Again, wish me luck.

3 comments:

Blu Jewel said...

i love random thoughts. i think it portrays the things we dont censor and allows the mind to be really free.

jendayi said...

@blu - i think these are my favorite type of posts. these and fiction stories, which i need to write more of. thanks for visiting blu. =)

Ms. Confessions said...

I love these thoughts! Glad to see your back and getting into the groove again!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails