Saturday, January 06, 2007

I'm Back!

Hello Everyone,

I know I've been m.i.a. for a while, but I'm back. Sorry to all of the readers who were on my back about not blogging. I've been busy man!! =) It's great that you guys even cared to let me know I was slacking though. That was cool.

Anyway, from the 13th to the 22nd, I was pulling my hair out at work, so blogging went out the window. From the 23rd to the 5th, I went on a wonderful vacation. Actually, it was more like three vacations in one. I went home to Maryland for a week, which was great because I did nothing but sleep and watch tv! Then I went to South Beach for a couple days to bring in the New Year. Of course, my friends and I had a BALL! Then I boarded a cruise ship from the 1st to the 5th which explored the seas of the Western Caribbean. Again, I had a ball. T.C., Daneger, Mikesee, and I should all be blogging about Miami and the cruise soon, so look out for that.

I hope everyone had a wonderful jump to the new year! Talk to you soon.

Stay Close,

J

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails