Thursday, January 18, 2007

Omarion Day

Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm a huge fan of Omarion...

I've been holding out from buying the CD because I had a lot of financial responsibilities to handle, but today I gave up and went to Best Buy to get the CD, 21. I was so happy to have the CD that I tore the wrapper off and had it bumping even before I left Best Buy's parking lot. So I went about my day doing the things that I actually meant to do like buy toilet paper, juice, hydrogen peroxide, etc. You know...the essentials. It's funny though how I'll buy an Omarion CD, or any CD that I HAVE to have for that matter, before toilet paper. =)

So I'm slowly but surely falling in love with the CD which has a good number of bangers on it if you ask me. I eject the CD from my car's disc player, go into the house, load the CD in my stereo and immediately resume playing the CD from the song I left off at.

By now, I'm cleaning and dancing, dancing and cleaning...and then my doorbell rings. I look out the peep hole and this little dude is standing there. He couldn't have been any older than 18. I open the door all confused like while Omarion blazed from my stereo and he asks me over the music"So you like Omarion?" I answered with a slow yes and then he proceeds to tell me that he and my neighbor, who was standing on the opposite side of the courtyard at this point, are part of Omarion's band and that I should turn on the Ellen Degeneres show in a couple of minutes because Omarion is performing and they are playing!

Ok. Please tell me, what are the odds of that!!!???

So I walked outside and yelled a thank you to my neighbor and then thanked the little dude again. (My neighbor told the little dude to come tell me when they heard me playing Omarion's CD.)

How cool was that?!

Oh and of course Omarion's performance was off the hook!! That boy can DANCE!!

Oh and did you know that I love Ellen?

Lol. I just got a text saying, "wow. 2 of your favorite people on one show." Lol. I love it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

your just having a ball today huh...I love it

jendayi said...

you just don't know! (i'm listening to him right now and practically losing my mind.)

T.a.c.D said...

I so LOVE that feeling of having something bumping and just cleaning and having a good time...those are the days...i can picture you now...LOL...that's JIVE TIGHT YOUNG...LOL that they came over and siced you like that...I know I am off the hook with the PG bama talk this morning...

oh, don't feel bad you KNOW how bad I AM about CDs

Teej said...

I am not an Omarion fan!
I am not an Omarion fan!
I am not an Omarion fan!
I am not an Omarion fan!
I am not an Omarion fan!

Okay...I just had to get that out. If you've read my lists you know my struggles with this. lol

Buying CD's before essentials huh? Yeah I know all about it.

And Ellen does rock!

jendayi said...

teej - whoah! no hate over here man. be nice. =)

Little Brown Girl said...

Me likes little "O" too!!! I just wish he was taller *sigh* And that was freaky the band guys living next to you like that and coming to tell you they were on Ellen (whom I also like LOL!!). Maybe I'll pick up the cd this weekend...Oh and you have a great one (weekend that is LOL)

Teej said...

No no...not hating. Its just that I always catch myself singing his songs, and well Im a 29 yr old heterosexual guy and it feels weird admitting to being a fan of a 21 yr old dude. Maybe after he turns 25, but Im not supposed to have the same musical tastes as my 15 yr old sister. feel me? lol

jendayi said...

lol. everybody (roycee, mack and teej) likes omarion!! yay!!

teej - i feel you. my friends laugh at me all the time, but i just can't help it, and obviously neither can you! =)

mack - come on mack! you know O's pretty much the best of his genre. it's ok to say it. =)

roycee - it definitely was a trip. have a great weekend as well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails