Friday, January 26, 2007

On Repeat

I had an interview yesterday. It went pretty well. It's a miracle that I managed to get through it because I was falling apart hours before. Work had my head spinning so fast that I bailed out an hour earlier than planned to calm myself down before the 4 hours of questioning began. While on the crazy California freeway, I popped in Michael Buble's CD and put the following song on repeat. This song did and still does wonders for me. It really relaxed me and restored my energy. Hopefully you'll find it as beautiful and entrancing as I did. Enjoy!

3 comments:

eclectik said...

Long time no comment :)

Hey you!

Cool post...any feedback from the interview?

Love the way things are looking around here :)

Say hi when you can,

e.

eclectik-relaxation.com

The Messageboard (Grown Folk talk)

Little Brown Girl said...

Nice!!! I'll be praying for success following your interview...I didn't know you were in Cali duh!

Blu Jewel said...

Michael Buble is great...got turned onto him with Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails