Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Balloon Man


When I first met him
I thought him a bit weird.
Maybe that's because he was drunk/out if it
Or so he appeared.
While on the dance floor at club BED,
his eyes were half closed
I wasn't sure if I should be prepared to catch him
or give him some NO DOZE.
But his boys were not worried about him,
so why should I?
Thus we danced the night away.
All the while I kept thinkng, "this guy".
But I was impressed with his ability.
He held it all together.
But who wouldn't in Miami
With beautiful 80 degree weather.
Subsequent days spent with Randy
I began to really see him
But who Randy is
Is basically the definition of 'whim'.
Look it up if you must.
Go to
www.dictionary.com
It explains him precisely.
I'm serious as an atom bomb.
It's not meant in a bad way
I actually like the random notion
You never know what you're going to get
It's like flowing with a cool motion.
"Where's Randy?" we all said.
I must have said it eleven times alone
We were only together for seven days
So you can see this man was in the zone.
In all of the randomness
This man's pretty deep
He likes to think a lot
Even if he's normally half sleep. (lol)
I'm just playing with you Randy
I had to think of a good rhyme
I'm doing this all in fun.
I know you're in your prime.
But as the trip continued
I realized how much fun he was.
He continually said off the wall stuff
That would make you laugh and pause.
He kind of has his on language
You have to be around him to see
But he'll definitely charge you for a show
So come correct with a small fee.
Randy's nickname is Woo.
Don't know why his friends call him so
But even in my ignorance
I see it fits him well though.
He is my little balloon man.
A bundle of interesting joy.
I hope you don't mind me claiming you Woo.
I don't mean for you to sound like a toy.
You made us all laugh
Boys and girls alike
The trip wouldn't have been the same
Dane, you and Mike.
I hope you accept my ode
It's a token of my appreciation
For being so darn entertaining
And illuminating my vacation.
I'm sure everyone will agree
There's no one like Mr. Randy.
Mike's even said it himself
"That's my boo boo bun baby!"


5 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

I LOVE it!!!! That's Woo!

Anonymous said...

The man is simple, one-of-a-kind! Gotta love Randy!

Daneger said...

Boo Boo Bun Baby....???

jendayi said...

@ Daneger - Yeah. You know how Mike was calling you guys his lovers all week... =)

Blu Jewel said...

aww! that was a really sweet tribute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails