Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ran-Dumb

Pay Day
I got paid today! Yipppeeeee!!!!
I don't know why I'm so excited though.
All but $18 of it goes to bills.
That sucks man.
But that's what happens when you have student loans, a car payment, and overage on your cell phone.
I'm blessed that I have the mean to pay for all of this stuff though.
That's why I'm happy.
I'm happy to pay bills!

Laundry
Why did I do 7 loads of laundry the other day?
Well Lakewood Manor decided to change out the machines and the cards.
So I had to use up all my money on my card before they changed them out.
Problem is now I have 7 loads of laundry in my house to fold!
There are clothes EVERYWHERE!
It feels like I'm living in a pigsty.
But the stuff is all clean though!
I'm in the middle of finishing the DVD series of "24" so I can't fold the stuff yet.
I have to finish series 5 before Sunday, so everything else takes a back seat.
"24" is one of those shows where I can't move when it's on.
I'm completely tranced.

Stupid Manager
I have the most inefficient manager ever.
Knowing how busy we are, why would you have someone sit in a meeting that they don't need to be in.
1 hour of people just talking around you, and you have nothing to do with any of it.
Talkin bout some "just hold on for a sec."
Dude.
WHY?!
I can't stand that mess.

Love
It's been a long time since I've been in love.
I was listening to some love songs yesterday and I found it so hard to identify.
I'm like "give my whole life for who?"
"My legs start shaking for what?"
"Why would I ever feel like I can't breathe?"
So funny.
Because the moment I fall in love, I'll be such a cliche.
I'm already emotional as it is. =/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your title had me laughin'. I feel you on the $18 left after bills. I get paid tonight and I'll be the same boat. LOL. But it's all gravy!

I have yet to wash since I've been home from the trip and I am getting closer and closer to the emergency draws with the "bulletholes"...Gotta wash sometime this weekend or Imma smell like the bum Antoine that Damon Wayans used to play on "In Living Color".

Love...

T.a.c.D said...

Bills-once I get paid next week I will be in the same boat as you two...but I get paid twice, 1 from the old gig and 1 from the new...so GOD is blessing me...I will hopefully have $18...

Laundry-I HAVE washed like 4 loads and STILL got another 4 or 5 to go...geesh....

Love-ummmmmmmm

Blu Jewel said...

this was a funny post and i enjoyed reading it. you know i like random thoughts

Related Posts with Thumbnails