Friday, June 06, 2008

Mr. Breezy

UPDATE: Pics Now Included

Chris Brown
Rockefeller Plaza
A rare chance to see him
Came into work
Dropped my bags
Headed back out the door
Walked across the street to the plaza
Crowd is unusually large
More guards and police officers than ever
I faked like I was buying a cup of coffee to get into Dean & Deluca



Screaming girls everywhere
I secretly screamed
I like the mohawk Chris



Took as many pics as I could fight to take
Finishes the first song
Police start to come into D&D
I leave
I hover around the crowds to see the interview
He smiles
Cute A
nd then he performs Forever
I love that song




A guard comes over and tells me I have to move
He touches me and I tell him don't touch me
(I can't stand it when people of enforcement think they can touch you)
So I move around him
Watch for a couple of minutes
And head back to work
Chris Brown

6 comments:

Vickilyn said...

Ok I think I must have missed an important announcement of an engagement. . .

jendayi said...

@ dimplez... check your email.

T.a.c.D said...

okay how about i TOTALLY HATE for people to touch me, let alone law enforcement...HATE IT

layne bowden said...

how come i'm over here hating because i wasn't in rockefeller center to see chris brown? (damn) post some pics or somethin' to satisfy a sista! LOL

peace! love!

Blu Jewel said...

i dont like people touching me period. if i dont know you, dont touch me. *ugh*

Not digging the mohawk.

Love!

layne bowden said...

THANK YOU!!! ...for humoring an old lady!! (LOL) :OD

peace! love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails