Thursday, August 21, 2008

Addicted to Fashion

You don't know how high I feel right now. Ladies and gentleman, LET ME TELL YOU.
I feel marvelous!
My clothes look good, my hair is tight and my booty is shaking from the left to the right.
To the Left!
To the Right!
lol.
Ya'll remember that rhyme?!
I don't think it went exactly like that, but you know what I mean. =)
But seriously.
I walked into K.R.'s office and she gave me the nicest compliment ever!
She said she was bragging about me to her best friend.
That I have a personal style and body that she admires.
I was looking at her like "huh?"
Out of all the beautiful women here at Essence, you're looking at ME as your prototype?
She said that other people try too hard.
That's funny cuz my inspiration definitely comes from other women here.
They're sharpening me!
We all sharpen each other!
I think it's just the dress though.
Three people, including our president, gave me compliments on it.
I'm finally getting my Italian Vogue: The Black Issue! YES!
I looked through someone else's copy this this morning and I was in awe.
It was almost if I didn't want to touch the pages for fear of fingerprint marks.
I'm so inspired now!
Can I do a photoshoot?!
I just want to do one photoshoot.
Be glamorous for a day in haute couture.
I'm definitely planning my trip for Paris and London now.
My sis and I are going to go together.
It'll be the perfect trip for us.
I told her that her money not need be funny, cuz it's on.
Perhaps we'll do Milan, Italy too!
Geez I love fashion!

2 comments:

Chari said...

Get it girl!! :)

T.a.c.D said...

well aight then! i say DO you photoshoot! go for it!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails