Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ran-Dumb Thoughts

I already can't wait to get out of here.
Got plans tonight.
I'm nervous about getting my hair cut.
Not sure how it'll look on me.
Watch I punk out.
I have a lot of pictures for my stylist.
She's always amazing a pulling things together.
However, I hate this current cut she gave me.
It's just a large bowl.
Which would be fine if I was a celebrity.
Or if I was doing a high fashion spread.
But I'm not.
My sister decided not to leave town.
That's good.
My grandmother's extraordinarly excited to see me.
I'm almost scared.
lol.
"We are conducting tests on the fire alarm system."
Great.
I guess I'll just turn my music up louder.
Today's the 27th.
5 more days until September.
I need to find a nude lipstick.
This girl pinned up on my wall has a perfect shade on.
She looks very pretty.
"Pretty".
I don't like that word.
I hated it when people said I was pretty.
I would be the one to take it as a insult huh?
Pretty just wasn't grown enough.
It was very elementary and safe.
One thing's for sure, I never wanted to look safe.
Even though that's who I am.
Safe j.a.c.
I just looked across my desk and saw the Obamas.
I despise politics.
I don't care who's running.
I might get stabbed for that but whatever.
Politics are evil.
Put me on the other team.
Religion.
Oh no!
I was supposed to have something today for someone!
I forgot!
Gotta make a phone call.

2 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

i always despised the words "cute" i was always "cute" to people and that was very childish to me...and it was like "oh your cheeks" ugggg...HA!

i must admit that i love politics, hence the poli sci BA...so i find this most intriguing...and i am excited about the possiblities for the country but i ain't even mad at you...because true indeed GOD is the one and only REAL political party

Chari said...

Girl you are a mess! at least they don't say you are cute. How about that??

Related Posts with Thumbnails