Saturday, August 09, 2008

Olympics Update

So far I've watched the Americans clutch all three medals for fencing. That seemed like a nice feeling for those ladies. When the same U.S. flag took all three positions, the gold medalist cried.

I was really interested in the cycling event, but I guess it's going to be a rather long competition because they cut to rowing. The U.S. didn't do too well there. Some diesel, mannish looking woman sweeped her semi-final win. Shortly afterwards was double men's and four men. The U.S. was able to qualify for the finals in the four men rowing competition, but you can tell that rowing isn't our thing. Qualification heats are rather wack though. No ones at 100% and it's a waste of my viewing time.

Now for volleyball. I love watching this sport. These women are serious! Dripping in sweat. Viciously spiking balls into their opposers territory. It's so evil in a way. Especially when you see how their muscles buldge and all the strength the put into slamming the ball to the ground. Geah! I love it.

I love athletes. Their bodies. Their passion. Their strength. They're the best in the world!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails