Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Men Bashing

Normally, I don't bash on my beautiful, brown, tall, sexy brothas. I try to stay out of the angry, black woman role, but tonight, ya'll are making me just about want to throw up in my mouth. Please, someone clue me in! What is it that goes through those jacked up little brains of yours?! How can you be so selfish and apathetic when you're dealing with a woman's heart and emotions? If you are supposed to treat the women in your life (whether she be your friend, wife, associate, co-worker, girlfriend or WHATEVER), like you treat yourself, then ya'll are seriously treating yourselves like punching bags. What happened to honest communication? What happened to stepping outside of yourself for another human being? Ya'll just don't realize what you have in the palm of your hands - women who are willing to bend over backwards to be everything that you want her to be. All she wants to be is yours. Freakin incredible I tell you. I think all the men in the world have officially lost their minds. You Beautiful Idiots.

Ok. I'm done. No more bashing. =)

2 comments:

But maybe it's just me... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blu Jewel said...

wow! thanks for that because you've voiced something i've been feeling for a minute now.

love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails