Thursday, August 07, 2008

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!

I have NEVER been more excited about a STYTCD Season Finale than I was tonight. OMG!!! JOSHUAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I can't even pretend like I'm docile right now. I seriously lost my mind.

Ya'll. Two Hip Hop Dancers. Two Black MEN. Left standing in the finale. WHAT?! WHAT?!

In all serious though, I am SO proud of them. I feel like those are my cousins up there. I am so happy.

Congratulations Twitch. And CONGRATULATIONS JOSHUA!

Ahh... This show makes me blissfuly happy. It's one of the rare moments where I feel nothing but pure joy. My heart is so warm.

3 comments:

Jenn Will said...

Ok i'm not gonna lie...i was hype too!! i so wanted Joshua to win, i couldn't believe that he and Twitch were left standing. I would have been happier had it been Josh and Will but this was wonderful as well. They were amazing, two untrained dancers-doing things there is no way they should have been able to do!

I do love little cute Joshua, who I was holding out hope was straight...but I got confirmation the other day that he ain't...dah well, he is a dancer what was I to expect....

K.C. said...

i so wish that I had not gone to your blog today!!!!!!!!!! You know I tivo everything!!!

Chari said...

I am so ANGRY, SO ANGRY, SO ANGRY!!!! Cause I missed it. (eyes welling up :( )

Related Posts with Thumbnails