Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cosmic

On Repeat: Sol-Angel & The Hadley Street Dreams

There was a hair grease stain on the window by my seat. So my view into the world was smeared and foggy this morning. Perfect background for the song I was listening to. "Cosmic Journey". Tell me where do we go on this wide and traveling open road.To the hills where the love people go.Far in the night you and I.Don't look back you will find me.Cosmic journey and I love you I swear.Won't you go deeper than deep can take you to me.Make the words roll over your tongue to mine.Cuz I probably kiss you better than I'll tell you.The way you touch feels so sublime. I'm not sure where my mind was during my commute. I think Solange and Bilal overpowered me. I was up in the galaxies somewhere for sure; just floating around with big hair. Sounds like a video concept.

2 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

i gotta get this TODAY!

Eb the Celeb said...

I am loving this album... a very pleasant surprise... she has really come into her own

Related Posts with Thumbnails