Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Have a Great Day People!


Morning world!


Can you guess how I'm feeling this morning?! He he he. The right song came on my iPod just before I stepped off the bus. I was jamming in the subway. Didn't even care that I left my cell at home. When I walked into the kitchen a few minutes ago to retrieve my toasted cinnamon raisin bagel, my co-worker asked me how I was doing this morning. I replied with an astounding "GREAT" and he was like "OH!" Lol. He wasn't expecting such a happy reply. He said he was going to work on 'great' too and that my attitude is contagious. It was a simple exchange but it made my day. I love making people happy! I burned the roof of my mouth with a hot slice of cheese pizza yesterday. I still feel it. I had to cram it down my throat because I was on my way to Bible study. It was so good though. I love New York pizza. How in the world am I going to keep up with Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, The Hills, 90210, MTB4, and The Game this season without TiVO? That's one thing I don't like about tv schedules and seasons. Why do they all have to hit at the same time man?! It's all "great" though. Just know that Monday nights, I'm out of commission. From 8 to 11. Don't even TRY calling me unless it's to talk about the shows. Yes. It's that serious. Labor day weekend is around the corner. I have a 4 day weekend! Yipee! I wonder what I should do. My mom says to come home. I have to be home the very next weekend after that as well. I enjoy going home. As a matter of fact, let me buy my ticket now. Done. Did you see the Olympics last night?! Good stuff. I can't wait until Track & Field starts on Friday. As for plans this weekend... Girls movie night on Friday and then a bbq in the BX Saturday. Low key just how I like it. Hopefully I can be in bed by 10:30 both nights. =) Duty calls! Have a great day people!

1 comment:

Chari said...

Good stuff. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails