Thursday, May 03, 2007

10 Weird/Unknown/Crazy Facts About Me (For Teej)

Read this to know why I'm partaking in this activity.

1. My bladder is crazy weak. If I say that I have to go to the bathroom, you better let me go or both of us will be embarrased.

2. I hate voicemails. People leaving them for me...checking them...leaving them for others. Just can't stand it. Please don't leave a voicemail saying, 'hey. this is X. call me back.' Hello!? I know who it is!! I have caller ID and a little icon that says I missed your call. You just made me waste 2 minutes on my phone telling me something I already know.

3. I do not like putting things like nasal sprays up my nose. Purposefully putting things up there creeps me out.

4. This is not information I really care to share, but I can be somewhat ditzy sometimes. I do my best to hide it, but for some reason it always comes out at some time or another. My ex used to call me Jess (Jessica Simpson) during my blonde moments. I'm a rather smart individual so most people don't know this.

5. Snickers are fantastic! Caramel is disugsting. Peanuts and chocolate together is disgusting. So how is it that I can devour a snickers bar? Beats me!

6. I love calendars. Calendars on my desk, in my phone, on my wall, in my purse. I just love calendars!

7. I recently dreamed that my mother murdered me by slicing up my face. Now if that ain't crazy, I don't know what is. (I was sick when I had that dream. My mom just happened to call in the middle of my nap. I always have nightmares when I'm sick.)

8. Here's a weird one for you. (At least it is for me.) I'm falling out of love with shoes. =O Me... the crazy shoe freak is falling out of love with shoes. I don't know if it's this seasons offerings or what, but I hate shoes right now. There's not a shoe out there that I would buy.

9. I can live off of a bag of Chedder Cheese Cracker Combos. I rarely buy them because I can eat an entire bag in one sitting. It's kind of sad because the bag is pretty large.


10. Don't ask me to remember anything. I choose not to remember and don't really care to remember, so if you ask me if I remember, I'm going to reply in the negative. My nana says it's just me being lazy, and I agree.

That's all folks!

What are 10 Weird/Unknown/Crazy Facts about you?

7 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

i am gonna tag myself and do this

It is What It Is... said...

Like wise...Love this....

Daneger said...

I might have to get in on this one too. Sounds like the perfect opportunity for a laugh :-)

jendayi said...

Please do Dane!

Shai said...

No love for shoes. Oh my. LOL. I hope you still love your collection. I have to say I love some of the shoes out. My fav place DSW does not have alot to offer but I have seen some nice shoes online/catalogs.

Teej said...

2. So Im just never to leave a vcmail even if I need to relay vital info? Guess thats what text is for huh?

5. You sound like me and sweet potato pie. lol.

7. Dude! I was dreamed that my father set me up to be shot. Still dont know what it all means exactly.

10. It's called CRS (Cant Remember Shit). Dont worry...I have it too. There is a saying that goes 'If you dont lie, you dont have to remember shit b/c you can tell the truth over and over'. So yeah Im proud of my CRS. ;)

So you're that cute and you are a weirdo? I like I love ya!

jendayi said...

yeah teej - a text is better. especially if i'm going to have to dig for a pen and piece of paper to write down this vital information. vmail's shouldn't be allowed anymore. =(

thanks anthony! come again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails