Thursday, May 03, 2007

Accountability

She's the right woman
She's the reason why
I changed the plan
Why I don't lie

Why I don't see others
Why I abstain
Why I remain clean
Why I refrain

I was that guy
Did whatever I wanted
However the hell I wanted
Until I met what I wanted

There's something about her
I don't want to lose
So I don't do whatever
It's her that I choose

She's changed my desires
I know what I prefer
I'll tell it to the world
All I need is her





All you need is her
She's the one you adore
You don't want to lose
I've heard it before

She's not the one
To make you change your ways
Please believe it
Trust me when I say

You're not accountable to her
She's only human
Just like your Stacey
Kim, Aliya and Susan

There's something greater
There's something more
There's something higher
To reach for

Forget about her
And what you'll lose
It's all about God
So please don't confuse

Your relationship with Him
It'll be your number one
Focus on pleasing Him
So you'll never be undone

You cherish Him
You'll autmotically cherish her
You obey His laws
Then to her they'll refer

You'll be a better person
Tons of issues will be squashed
It'll be ten times easier
Only then can your hands be washed


Copyright © 2007 j.a.c.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could not agree more. DPG

jendayi said...

good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails