Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A Good Time

I don't really feel like blogging about my weekend trip home. It's just too much to write. JCroft and T.C. might blog though. Stay tuned for a link...(Update: Link 1.) Long story short, I had a great time with the girls and my relatives. There's nothing like family and friends. The trip was probably too short, but I'll be back home next month so no worries. Enjoy the pics.

Probably the most enjoyable part of the trip. Chillin on the back porch with Mom and Nana. I love suburbia.







Girls Night Out.






Still fly through the smoke.


You know how ladies do. Gettin down in the circle!




Sexy JCroft. You know you love this girl. I don't know why I'm putting this picture up here. Just feeding your ego! =) Did I tell you that I love your earrings? The next time I come home, I'm stealing them. Thanks!

At Mom's Graduation






You can't really see it, but yep, that's my mom!!! Congrats mommy!

11 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

I don't either...HA!
but maybe i will later this week...

It is What It Is... said...

I started to blog about our girls night out...but I got tired. Yes - JCROFT got tired...LMBO!!!

Smooches! and of course the earings are yours girl!

Miss you already! Geeze!
Jess

eclectik said...

Love the post!
YAY Mommy!
LOVE the pictures

...you have NO idea, why aren't you local?

e.

Teej said...

TC...J.A.C.? Yall are lazy. lol.

Im one to talk though, right?

Did someone request song titles? Someone needs to email me or IM me.

jendayi said...

I emailed you teej.

Little Brown Girl said...

Awwwwwwwww you guys look cute!!! And that lawn is so well manicured my father would love it!!! congrats to Mommy on her degree...looks like it was a big one!

Blu Jewel said...

great pix. need to get my lawn looking like that again...lol. congrats to your mum.

Now,please tell me what you know bout dat song? Not many people are familiar with this song unless ur a die hard Prince fan. Bigups for having this song up. It's one of my faves...the lyrics are too fly. it's one of those songs i have on repeat...lol!

jendayi said...

blu - "Revolving around ever word that is spoken/like the planets around the sun..." Girl who you telling! "Your tongue is a great persuader"? Who writes that but the master himself!!!? I remember the first time I heard this song.. I fell in love. I stole the disc that this song was on from my parents when they bought Emancipation. I think Soul Sanctuary was on the same CD. The other 2 discs went by the wayside. lol. But you know how Prince does it! Once he catches you with one of his masterpieces, you are DONE!

jendayi said...

all - thanks for the congrats to my mom!

Anonymous said...

Why haven't you posted about our GNO yet?

Get it together JAC!!!

jendayi said...

I did post!!! You're looking at it! lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails