Friday, May 04, 2007

From Friday On

Friday
7:30 - 8:30am - Training Class
10am - My presentation in weekly staff
11:30am - Lunch with Kevin and Pam (old co-workers)
3pm - quitting time
5pm - Baby boi's house
7pm - Bible study
9pm - Watch Babel with baby boi

Saturday
10am - Hair appointment
btwn 1 and 5pm - Visit a Toyota dealership to inquire about the FJ Cruiser, Do some Boeing work, Shop for a much needed brown purse/bag
7pm - Fight Party

Sunday
10am - Bible study
11:45 - 1:45pm - Kingdom Hall
2pm - 3pm - Family Bible study
3:30pm - Do some Boeing work
7pm - Chico and El Debarge concert
1am - Bed

Have a great weekend everyone!

11 comments:

It is What It Is... said...

Love this...this is why I love blogs...enjoy it...

You've just inspired me to take a second glance at my calendar....Geeze girl! lol

jendayi said...

It's all about those schedules!! And of course, knowing when to forget about the schedule and be sporadic. =) Have a good one girl! Will I see you next weekend? Hopefully I will.

K.C. said...

Your weekend sounds like mine....jam packed! Don't you love to be busy and have things to do though?! Good luck!

jendayi said...

What are you doing this weekend?

K.C. said...

Tonight: I have to pick up Cathleen from the train station (she's helping me with the photo shoot)
then go to the mall to find some jewelry for the pics
then it's date night

Tomorrow: pics at 11:00am, choir rehearsal at 1:00 and 4:00. Fight party

Sunday: Church, then I get to relax.

K.C. said...

is it too late for me to do my tribute? if not, I have to do that too! :)

jendayi said...

PLEASE do your tribute. I need it by next Friday. That's when Pooh and I will be pulling it all together.

Good luck on the photo shoot! Will I be able to see proofs when I come home?

K.C. said...

I'm sure you will. I'm sending you my rough draft of my tribute now.

Ms.Honey said...

I do not have my weekend planned out like that LOL..which is probably why I end up sleeping most of it away :)

Ms. Confessions said...

Hope you had a great weekend!!!

jendayi said...

Thanks a.w.o.t.m. I hope you had a great one as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails