Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Weekend

I had a good long weekend. When my alarm clock woke me up this morning, I was confused. I couldn't understand why my alarm was going off, but then I remembered that it was Tuesday - a work day. =(

So I did a little shopping, partied it up with the girls, watched some movies, went to a jazz festival wherein I saw Jill Scott, Les Nubianes, Lupe Fiasco and J*Davey perform, and best of all, RELAXED. It was a weekend in which I had to be no where. No have to's, no meet me here's, no appointments... just whatever. It was so nice.

At least it's a 4 day week. I will attend an all day training in Seal Beach on the 31st, so it's really more like a 3; unless the training sucks and I feel like I'm sitting in a torture chamber.

Well that's all. Have a good week.

Click here to listen to Carl Thomas' new CD. I enjoy it. Hopefully you will too. (R.Kelly's CD along with Rihanna's new one are up here as well. To get to Rihanna's, click on audio at the bottom.)

1 comment:

T.a.c.D said...

sounds like a GREAT weekend...i ran around Friday and Saturday and Sunday am and early afternoon, chilled out all day yesterday as a matter a fact I didn't get out of the bed until 1pm! I was exhausted from the week of training and getting my parents off to Alabama...

this week is an extremely short work wee for me, I am only in today tomorrow and half a day or Thursday...then off to the wedding stuff on thursday...

Related Posts with Thumbnails