Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Thoughts

*sigh*... another day another dollar... getting tired of the routinue... need a break in the plan... one more day and i'm out... mood today: blah... don't really care for much... i'm so underwhelmed... every day i seem to arrive to work a little later... yesterday it was 6:15... today is was closer to 6:20... it takes a lot to be here on time... it really does... the things i do for the slave master... don't mind working for a slave master... surprisingly... just has to be in a field that i love... i want a new job SO bad... my life can't begin without one... i feel stuck... eric roberson says to do what you love and love what you do... so jac, go back to school... yes ma'am...

lost both of my cartouches... no i didn't... they were stolen... out my hotel during my business trip a few months ago... everytime i get ready to choose my necklace for the day and think about my cartouche, my stomach drops... i'm so sick about it... my mother gave me those... my sis, best friend and other little sis and cousins all have cartouches from my mom... need to order them asap... that's what i'll do with the extra money coming to me... won't be the same that i'm paying for them tho... they lose their meaning...

like bobby valentino's CD... didn't think i would but i do...

been seeing a lot of snails latey... one here and one there... lookin like they're just sitting... i know they're not tho...

i'm wearing my burberry brit perfume today... i think it's beginning to be too sweet for me... not really a sweet type of girl... prefer the sexy, subtle scent... time to get rid of the brit... what do i do with it?...

just talked to mom... she says she's having a bad day... the air in her tire is out... she turned around to go home to get dad's truck... his truck is dirty... there's no gas in it... she laughed and said she wants to just stay home... poor lady... we all have days like that... she's taking off friday tho... i told her to go in and tough it out... one more day...

one of my oldest friends is not doing so well... my heart goes out to him...

stay encouraged people... things may be difficult but if you continue to do what's right, you'll fair well in the end... have stamina, endurance and long-suffering... be stronger than people think you are... the shock effect is always nice... people might think you can't, but prove them wrong... no one is going to take care of your business so be on top of your own... handle yours... don't let them see you sweat... and if they must, communicate your feelings in an honest-hearted fashion... do something for yourself every once in a while... take a break from all the commotion... live for God...

i love you all... have a peaceful day

9 comments:

It is What It Is... said...

I sooo needed that last paragraph girl. Thanks...you insprire me...

Now - if you're looking for "sexy" light smell - try SJP's Lovely - its hott...or go for the Versace Bright Crystal...spray that on the back of your neck...and "your boi" will go crazy...LMBO!!!! - so extra right??? well that's just me J.A.C!

I haven't gotten the Bobby V cd...can't get into him...but since you talked about it...maybe, JUST maybe I'll download a few songs today. HA!

However - I can't stop playing Musiq's new joint. That is an inspiring CD right there. I'm holding out for my one true love...Thanks Musiq

Keep ya' Head up!

T.a.c.D said...

we all have those days...get up, do what you GOTTA do and keep moving...good thing is you will have change soon enough...right whenits time for a break, GOD always seems to offer an opening in the clouds...so just focus on that light...it will get you thruogh....and i totally am feelin your last paragraph...we are all a whole LOT stronger than we think we are...
love you all!

K.C. said...

I have the Brit...I like it...gotta be in the moood for it though....I like Ralph Lauren Blue, or Moschino Love....

I'm having one of those days today too! Tell your mother she's not alone! :)

jendayi said...

it is - thanks for the perfume suggestions hun. i'll look into them. i definitely want to drive the "boi" crazy! lol. i can't get into musiq's cd for some reason. =/ i need to listen to it again.

t.c. - i'm focusing on the light... focusing on the light...

k.c. - i'ma try those out too. thanks chica.

B.m.W said...

It's raining here, and my bike tire has a screw in it. What are you gonna do...other than know every day isn't going to be like today. Keep your head up, J :)

P.S. How's the job/school hunting going?

Ms.Honey said...

I felt like your mom yesterday..just wanted to stay in forget work and all..I tell ya sometimes you just have one of those days.

I'm going to have to check out his CD

jendayi said...

bmw - dag b. i'm sorry. hopefully you'll get around somehow. the job hunting sucks. school hunting will be easy.

honey - "it's just one of those days that a girl goes through" - monica

Anonymous said...

I know what you can do with the brit. Give it to mee!! remember I used to hate hand-me-downs.

Anyway, I'm having one of those days too. missed a meeting last night and had to face my boss this morning, final that i don't have time to study for, supposed to shuttle dad around to get the moving truck but forgot that I have office hours... You don't need to hear my sad story. just know you are not alone.

love
your only sis

jendayi said...

aww pooh!! stay strong. STAY STRONG!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails