Thursday, May 03, 2007

Girlfriends

I want a girls night in! My girl JCroft just had one and I'm jealous! Check out her post. It's been a minute since I've hung out with the girls. We've been on our own paths now for a while for various reasons (Jenn and I are involved and busy, and Jai is working on some things that need to be taken care of) and I have to admit that I'm getting kinda anxious. I didn't realize that 3J (Jen, Jenn, Jai) meant so much to me. But of course you never truly realize until you don't have it anymore. It's important to carve out time for the girlfriends. Especially when you're in a relationship. I don't particularly care to be all up under someone for all 100% of my free time. That's crazy to me. I had a life before the relationship and I want to maintain it during. I hate that we'll have to schedule 3J time, as if it has to be fit in. Something about that doesn't sound right, but I'll do what I have to do to roll with the girls. So ladies? You ready? Let's roll!

5 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

I actually want to start having those myself...girls night in...maybe we can do that when you are home....just a thought

eclectik said...

I want pictures!!!

e.

eclectik-relaxation.com

The Message board (Grown folk talk)

jendayi said...

Yes! Let's do this Friday night. Girls night at your house. K.C., Jess, Rika... etc. We have to move quick. We have 1 week. T.C. - wanna do an evite?

It is What It Is... said...

J.A.C. - your coming home??? Of course we're doing something then! Girl - I can't wait! lol

jendayi said...

Let's go J! Let's go!

Related Posts with Thumbnails