Monday, May 14, 2007

Quick Ones

Our Hands
i love it when our hands intertwine
when we grab for each other
feeling the softness of skin
interlocking our complexions together
my fingers in between yours
pieced together like a puzzle
playing with the fingertips
going from one nail to the next
lacing my palm with delicacies
wrapping around my small wrist...


My Spirit

what sticks is when you said
you enjoy my time
you do?
i was lazy
and was quiet the whole time
what sticks is when you say
that you like my spirit
my spirit?
no one's said that before
i wasn't even trying
what sticks is when you said
that i'm beautiful
really?
so out of the blue
and I didn't have makeup on
what sticks is when you say
you love me
love?
you're serious
and I know you're sincere


Last Night

"in a sentimental mood"
the song we listened to
the emotion of the night
the aura swelling the room
it was beautiful
you were beautiful
Copyright © 2007 j.a.c.

7 comments:

Shai said...

Whoa! Those were some hot pieces. I like your style.

jendayi said...

Thanks lady.

It is What It Is... said...

Grrrlllllll....off the heezy....

Blu Jewel said...

lovely...simply lovely...the jerk chicken was great...i even brought some home...sorry, i couldnt share with you...stay tuned for a new poem...i fell in love while away.

jendayi said...

it is - thanks!

blu - oooo. my mouth is watering... jerk chicken!

It is What It Is... said...

These are beautiful - I'm sorry I missed this post...

reading these makes me wish I could experience love like that J.

:-(

I wonder what I'm doing wrong? or maybe its just not my time...you know?

Anyway - Keep inspriring us...

Love it!
jcroft

jendayi said...

woman! you are fabulous! the man that's for you just hasn't gotten himself together to be equally as fabulous yet! you're not doing anything wrong jcroft, so stop it. patience and prayer is key lady...

Related Posts with Thumbnails