Monday, May 07, 2007

Summer Heat


I live for summer heat
Nights that are docile and kind
Like a lovers hand
It's touch delicate and sweet

The heat of a night intrigues me
Like an undiscovered passion
Ready to burst out
Ready to breathe

The tempature comforts me
Like a mother holding her child
Safe and secure I feel
In the bosom of warmth

I feel the heat kiss my legs
A sweetness that sends me up
Higher than the stars
Out of orbit and space

I love a hot breeze
Flushing out my cheeks
Leaves me craving a cool rush
In the instant of a time

Summer nights are what I love
I urge them to float in
On on single white cloud
And last for a lifetime
Copyright © 2007 j.a.c.

4 comments:

It is What It Is... said...

Grrrrllll.....good one...while reading this...I felt like I was right there with you...lol

B.m.W said...

You really do have a thing for the heat. I ain't mad at you though. I'll roll with the windows down over the AC more than 80% of the time, but I can't stand super thick humidity...I can't stand that sticky feeling when I'm trying to stay fresh, ya know?

Ms.Honey said...

Funny thing is I hate heat but I love sleeping during the summer with the windows open and the fan on...and cuddled next to HIM is even better

jendayi said...

honey - i feel you girl. until it gets too hot and you have to tell HIM to move! lol.

bmw - yeah i can see that. no humidity out here tho. just pure heat. but i don't mind humidity either.

it is - glad you enjoyed it lady.

Related Posts with Thumbnails