Thursday, August 31, 2006

About Me

A color you like to wear? Orange and Brown. I'm into those earthly colors now. I remember when I was a teenager and all I used to wear was black. Why did I do that? That's so dark!!!!That was a stupid phase.

Regardless of size or circumstance, an animal you would like to own as a pet? I don't want any pets. If I have a family one day, and the kids want a pet, I can compromise...but to own one on my own right now... no thanks. I can't take care of anyone but myself right now. I'd probably kill the dag on thing with neglect if I had a pet right now.

Your lucky number? I don't have a lucky number but I've always thought that the number 4 was a pretty number. What's a pretty number? I don't know!! It's just pretty!

A city you would like to visit? I want to say someplace exotic but right now I really just want to get to France and England to visit Paris and London. Why? I dont' know. It's just been a long-term goal.

Your favorite meal? Oh boy. I hate this question. Anyone who knows me knows I can't answer this. I could care less about food. And yes! I DO eat!!! Now leave me alone!!

The film you would watch over and over? The Best Man. I just watched it yesterday. I love Terrence Howard in that movie. Everytime I see him play that role I get something new out of the movie. He made that movie man!

An actor whose perfomances you admire: I have a couple. Julia Roberts. Nia Long. Sandra Bullock. Terrence Howard. I'm sure there are more that I just can't think of right now. I'm not into Halle or Denzel or any of those Oscar-rated actors. Halle's crazy, by the way. Just in case you didn't know.

Your motto: "A woman's heart should be so close to God that a man should have to seek Him in order to find her."

Your cologne or perfume: Narcisco Rodriguez.

On your wall hangs: A picture of Egypt.

Most expensive possession: besides my car is my CD collection. I would fall into a serious depression if anything ever happened to my CD collection.

Material possessions are: Eh... They're just there. It's great to have them though! Especially shoes!!!!!!!

Three things you would save if your house was burning: are my handbag that hopefully already has my wallet, phone, and keys in it, my labtop, and all of my journals and photo albums. I know that's four! So what?

The appropriate age for having sex: is whatever age you get married.

As an adult have you ever hit a woman? Oh yeah. I punched the living daylights out this broad that tried to strip me of my brown alligator stilletos last week! j/k!

The minimum punishment for those who rape should be: up to Jehovah God.

The minimum punishment for those who molest children should be: same answer as the question above

Your opinion of the military: Do you realize what kind of country, or rather, what kind of world we would live in if there was no military? Of course I'm assuming that would mean no war as well. Man! A beginning step towards peace!

Your opinion of the draft: I try to stay as far away from politics, war, governments, drafts, military, etc as possible. No need to get involved in all of that.

The farthest place you would travel to be with someone you desire? I would go anywhere if I truly desired a person enough. However, if I'm not happy in that place, I might try to get that person to think about relocating. I mean, I'll always go, but that doesn't mean I'll stay.

The farthest place you have traveled to be with someone you desire? I've never done that before. Oh well, I'm lying. Freshman year of college, I sat on a train for an insane amount of hours to visit my bf of the time in Pittsburgh. NY to Pitt is a crazy long trip by train ya'll!!!!

What you dislike most about having a committed relationship: Hmm... that's a hard one. I don't think there's anything I dislike about a committed relationship. It's ideal!

What you enjoy most about having a committed relationship: Wow. EVERYTHING! A bond, a friendship, the affection, the love, the care, the passion, the energy between the two, the self-less concern, etc.

An unfulfilled sexual fantasy: Someone asked me that a while ago, and I'm going to say the same thing I said then. I've never really thought about it so i can't tell you. If I do have a fantasy that I haven't come to terms with yet, I'll know when it's fulfilled.

If you had more time alone: You would have to commit me to the looney house. I have entirely too much time to myself as it is.

(credit to wun_knight)

3 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

Your motto: "A woman's heart should be so close to God that a man should have to seek Him in order to find her."

Totally feeling this...added to my "I say list"

Daneger said...

Real interesting survey. I'm still trying to understand the pretty number thing though...LOL.
I think I might jack you for this survey ;-)

jendayi said...

T.C. - It's a great saying isn't it. I think it's a great goal to try to achieve.

Daneger - It IS a pretty number!!! lol. Go ahead and jack the survey. I did!

Related Posts with Thumbnails