Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Stupid Diddy


Ok. I'm sitting here watching Access Granted for Diddy's new video "Come To Me" and I just had to get up and put my thoughts down about this man.

Diddy. You Are Some Straight H.A.M.!!!!! Why are you so freakin full of yourself?!! Who made you the king of the world?!!! I mean for real. What makes you say stuff like, "whenever she's in my area, which is the world, show her some respect". What?!!! Oh so it's your world huh? For real? Are you serious?! And what do you mean "See this neon! I'm the king of neon. I don't want to see neon in no body else's video." What???!!! What?!!! What?!!!! You have got to be kidding me!!! First of all, who wants to be the king of neon? Second of all, WHO ARE YOU?!!! And then you go and say some stuff like a lot of people talk the talk but don't walk the walk. I got the swagger and the secret to my success and swagger is God! Oh SHUT UP!!! PLEASE SHUT UP. Please Please PLEASE SHUT YOUR BUTTHOLE BECAUSE ALL OF THAT CRAP IS DEFINITELY COMING OUT OF YOUR BEHIND!!!!!

Oh he makes me so mad.

Oh and why did he give us a tour of his bus on Access Granted? I mean, you either do Cribs or you do Access Granted. You can't do both just to show us that you have a tv on the door of your bathroom so you can sit on the toilet and be stupid for a half an hour. You know what? You can't dance, your pants are entirely too tight, the song sucks, you are one of the worst rappers of all time and you definitely can't rhyme. And you say it feels good to be back? What you mean back? You still aint here! You gotta come with something to be back little boy!!!!!

He just makes me mad. I've never had this much hateration in me before but Diddy, excuse me, Sean Combs, just brings it out of me. (yeah that's right. I'ma call you the name your momma gave you. you aint gonna be changing names up on people and just expect them to accept what you say.)

Sean is a BAMMA!! Stay a business man and just shut the mess up in the meantime!!!


I'm sorry ya'll. You normally don't see me like this, but Sean just.... ughhhhh!!!


P.S. Oh and did you see Keyshia Cole's sister and friends fighting over the Italian and Ranch dressing!! Oh my goodness!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...can we say anger management. LOL. jk I guess once some people feel like they're on top of the world, they think the world comes with it. Would you like examples? Well, we have your boy Diddy, of course. Let's add Kanye West, Cam'ron, all those spoiled little basters on 'My Super Sweet 16', etc.

I could sit here all day and bash on people that need toilet paper and and a toothbrush for all the doo doo they spew spew. But it's 1:30 on the east coast homie, and my insomnia is broken tonight.

T.a.c.D said...

When i say I FEEL YOU...I mean I FEEL YOU...
...like HOW does ONE person LOVE themselves THAT MUCH...

man oh man...there is just something about that man that urks/irks/erks...the MESS out of me...

YES he needs to stay behind a desk and LEAVE the mic alone...period!

jendayi said...

Mike I'm with you on Keyshia. I'm a huge fan. Got the CD in the player right now. But did you see that episode with her sister and friends coming into town? It was hilarious!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am seriously agreeing with you on Diddy...excuse me...Sean Combs. Everything you said is so on point. He pisses me off also. The whole time I was looking at that wack ass Access Granted, my eyes were rolling in my head & I was saying, "Yur pants are way too tight, you look so silly dancing, that dance is so old, you look silly in suits, PLEASE sit down...behind a desk & stay there. Thanks."

Now, Keyshia Cole's show is so good to me. She is so real. I LOVE Keyshia Cole.

Anonymous said...

yeah def a hayter...your mad cuz diddy can dance better than you :)keisha is a hood rat but i like em ruff :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails