Wednesday, August 30, 2006

UGGGHHHH

Why did I think I was waking up at 7:30am and actually wake up at 5:30am?!! How did my alarm clock skip 2 hours?! I mean come on!!! I should be sleep right now!! I thought about going back to bed but by the time I realized that I was 2 hours early, I was already dressed and my hair was already done. I put my hair up today so if I lay back down, I'll mess it up. I hit my snooze button like 4 times because I was still so tired. No wonder!! It was like 4:45am when that joint went off! That sucks. I hope I won't be tired all day today.

1 comment:

jendayi said...

LOL. Thank you. I didn't have anyone else to vent to, particularly because everyone else was still sleep!, so the blog was my next best option. I'm honored to be an official blogger. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails