Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sunday

I just got out of the kingdom hall.
I'm very tired.
We went out last night and had an absolutely wonderful time dancing up a storm.
I don't think we've had that much fun in a long time.
Didn't get back in until 4am though.
So I guess you imagine why I'm tired.
4 hours of sleep.

I have Christina Aguilera's song "Save Me From Myself" on repeat.
It's an absolutely beautiful song.
I love it.
It makes me kinda sad though.
I'm eating breakfast while I type.
After I finish, I'll probably take myself to the park and do some reading.
I've been so nonchalant about school.
It's my last semester, my last month, my last two classes, so all my gusto is gone.
I just want to finish.
I was supposed to read an entire 300 page book for today, but that's not going to happen.
I'll just do the best I can.
Maybe run through the first 150, that is if I don't fall asleep.
The likelihood of my falling asleep in the park is very high though.
That also sounds kinda dangerous huh?
I need a guard while I'm out there cuz I so want to just lay out.
I need to finish cleaning, wash my hair and do laundry.
Ooh, these wonderful Sundays.
I'm so tired.
Just finished eating.
Gotta make moves.
Happy Sunday and rest of the week everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails