Friday, August 18, 2006

Grammy Material


Christina Aguilera Back to Basics


If this woman does not win a arm load of Grammy's, I'm going to die. This album gives me goosebumps. She has grown so much over the years and has impressed me with the amount of dedication an hard work that she has put into this album. She has truly matured. Creating an album with such a specific style is always hard because when you put it out there that you want the music to sound a certain way, you have to be very careful to keep it consistent. It's a challenge to avoid having a track go off into left field. When you choose to focus on the throwback jazz, blues and soul style that she's entertaining, EVERY track has to be on point.

Well, Christina put it down. That's all I have to say. When I listen to the album, I'm trascended to her world. Shoo! She makes ME dag on near wanna put on a Marilyn Monroe dress, some leapord print heels, and string of pearls. She makes me feel like a WOMAN! I can't wait to see her on stage. Christina gets 5+ stars from this here girl.

1 comment:

T.a.c.D said...

5+ that means I got to cop the album...period! I got to get it...makes you feel like a WOMAN...I need that type of vibe in my life right now...I will be getting it TODAY

Related Posts with Thumbnails