Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Names/Personalities

Ok. Let's talk about the names because people seem to be interested.

Jendayi - meaning: give thanks. This is the girl you'll see at work or when you first meet me. Very professional and on point.

Jendi - nickname my mom gave to me so that slow people can have something to call me by when they struggle with the real name. It's also the name that my closest and oldest friends call me. This girl is very friendly, cool and laid back.

Jen - a family name. Only the immediate fam calls me this. This is the daughter and sister part of me. Probably the most natural personality of them all.

J - a club name. It's kinda hard to scream 'Jendayi' over the music, so this usually takes its place. This is usually that girl you see that glides by you in a club, walks to the bar to by herself a drink, or is doing her thing on the dance floor. A little sexy, a little bad. You might want to get to know her, but unfortunately it won't happen. J just can't meet people in the club. She's there to party and nothing else. I promise that she's tries to be nice.

Jazmyne or Jaz for short- one word to describe her: vixen. I had to create a whole separate name and alter ego for her so that I could disassociate myself from her whenever I do something bad. I used to be afraid of her, but I've learned to accept her. Not many people see her and I'd like to keep it that way. She's a bad B!

Asha - meaning: life. Not sure who this chick is. People seem to like using my middle name for some reason. To be honest, it's a little weird to answer to it, but whatever. You can make her whoever you want.

Get it? Got it? Good.

6 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

Man sounds like Jaz and Stephie (that's short for Stephanie) need to hang out sometimes...she is a trip gurl...that's really who was at my birthday party a couple of weeks ago...she had to leave TC's old tired butt in the house and cut up!

jendayi said...

Naw see. Jaz isn't allowed to come out. I try to keep her very secluded. J, on the other hand, can roll with Stephie! She's cool. =)

T.a.c.D said...

I take that back Tip (Tippy) and J can hang in the club...Stephie and Jaz both need to stay in....cause Stephie is a Jaz in her own way...

jendayi said...

I hear you!

Anonymous said...

Oooookay. . . when Jendi created an alter ego, I just thought it was a quirk, when BOTH of ya'll do it I get a little worried! Lol AND TWO OF EM!!! LOLOLOL You guys are a trip.

And don't start on my pen names. That's a different name, not person!
:-)

Peace,
Kep.

jendayi said...

Leave us alone Kepa!!! LOL.

Related Posts with Thumbnails