Tuesday, August 15, 2006

T.C.'s Interpretation of My Dream

"Your blog and I have been there before…for like the first 3 or 4 months of this year I kept having dreams of me dying…sometimes peacefully and sometimes violently….be in prayer and on guard because something is going to happen…I felt that way when I was in the bathroom this morning today has a déjà vu feeling to it but its NOT a good one…not at all…so be in prayer and on guard…

I know that doesn’t help AT ALL…but I HAD to tell you that

I love you and take care"



OH MY GOODNESS T!!!! Why would you say that to me?

And then she sent this...

"don’t know I wanted you to know that…because its not just YOU…it is something bigger than both of US…GOD is trying his best to protect us…but today I got a feeling that the devil is working OVER TIME to get us…seriously…yeah you can blog it

I was in the bathroom and a feeling just came over me, like something is going to happen today, I don’t know when I don’t know what, but I have been in this place, space, and time before….and its NOT a good look"

I mean should I be scared!!! Later on she came back with this.

"When I started having those dreams…things around me started dying…a couple of people died, relationships started to die…just death all around…lost of job and income…ALL of that stuff started to happen when I started having those dreams….but I didn’t want to say that to you….because that is really DEEP…but that’s what happed to ME….because You and I are TWO totally different people…and yours could simply be that your spirit because of your happiness in Cali is dying…you feeling like you are suffocating out there….feel me?"

Dag. I really wasn't reading into the dream and actually never for a second though that it meant anything. I hear you T but are all dreams meant to be interpreted? Can you just have them and not think about them?

7 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

Yes you can...so IF YOU didn't think nothing of it then DO NOT...but that is what came to MY mind when I read your post...so IF YOU don't have that feeling...then do NOT trip...but that was the STRONG feeling that came over me...so I told you...didn't want to...but I thought you should know how I was feeling...

jendayi said...

Thanks for letting me know T. I AM definitely glad you shared your feelings with me!

Anonymous said...

I've met a few people where their dreams actually translate to real life, either symbollically or literally, but they're few and far between. I wouldn't get freaked out by it. If the Almighty's preparing you for something he's going to use a series of mediums or whatever he needs to so that you KNOW what you need to know. Dreams, trains, planes, and automobiles.

I'd just pray about it. Ask for clarity or peace, whichever HE sees fit, and remember that you are in His hands.

I was a little curious though, in case this is one of the normal type of dreams that arises from fears or desires, have you ever had any friends or read about anyone in an abusive relationship that you tried to help and you ended up getting the burn for it? Or have you ever feared that happening in one of your friends?

I know you probably don't want all of your friends psycho-analyzing you, but the dream just had really strong symbolism. Running from the guy, but straight at him, ignores you, you recognize the threat blatantly, she realizes something's wrong but doesn't see what you see, then she goes with the guy obliviously, and you, trying to stop it, end up getting hurt in the process.

It just sounds like the general "my friend is in a bad relationship, she doesn't see it, I try to help, and end up getting hurt for it" scenario.

That's what it looks like anyway. Maybe I should be the one having that dream.

Peace,
Kep.

P.S.: I had a dream Freshman year that my little sister died. When I was little I had a bunch that my mother died or got hurt. And I had a recurring one where I fell off of the light pole in the back of my grandmother's ally. . .and died. (fear of heights) Lol None of these came true, even the recurring one :-) Dreams aren't always that deep.

jendayi said...

Naw Kep. I've never been in a situation like that I don't think. I'm sure some people, including myself have been in bad relationships, but I don't remember it being anywhere near as crazy as my dream. I've never tried to 'save' anyone from their relationship either.

It's weird cuz everyone is telling me to pray about it but I don't know what I'm praying for. I thought the dream was entertaining. Maybe I should be making more of it than I am. I don't know!

I recently had a dream that I was pregnant and my aunt reached in me and pulled the baby out while I was standing in the kitchen. Lol. What does that mean?!! Should I look into that too?!!

Anonymous said...

You see the aunt is a metaphor for dolphins, and your womb is symbolically a can of tuna, you see; and. . . Well, I guess you're good, but it never hurts to pray for clarity if it is indeed from the Almighty. If it's not, no harm done.

I wasn't saying literally what happened in your dream, not on that level. But just trying to help a friend out with some advice or something about a bad relationship (abusive, cheater, whatever) and then they get mad at you for it or something. But I'm guessing not. :-)

Peace,
Kep.

jendayi said...

Lol. Kepa you're funny!

T.a.c.D said...

both of you guys are funny...but for me...stuff happens...that's just me, if I dream about ME being preganat...someone ends up telling me that they are preggers...if I have a dream about me dying...someone dies...

but that's me...this may sound crasp...but if you don't know what you are praying about, then you are right, why pray....meaning...if it didn't freak you out...then don't worry about it...period...everyone is different...no need for clarity if your senses are telling you that it ain't that deep...feel me...

It was deep for ME because of what I have personally experienced from MY dreams and the senses that came to ME from YOURS...So I personally needed to pray about it...I even called my Momma to pray about it...but that was the feelings that I got...

Feel me...keep on trucking sista...everyone is different and everyone senses and sees things differntly

Related Posts with Thumbnails