Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Music, Shoes, and Clothes

Well not so much clothes because I can get away with what I already have, but I promise you that music and shoes will have me bankrupt. I need a support group because I'm really scared. I've tried alternative ways of acquiring new music via iTunes and downloads because they're cheaper, but I'm a CD junkie. I absolutely HAVE to have the CD with the booklet so I can know who produced, who wrote, where the song was mixed, and peep the thank yous. The booklet is like a piece of art to me. Why do I have to feel this way? Do you know that I have to get Outkast, JT, Janet, Beyonce', kelis, Lupe Fiasco, Omarion, (Danity Kane - not completely sure yet), and Chris Botti all within the next 2 months!!! How in the world am I going to do this ya'll?!!!

And don't even talk to me about shoes. There's nothing you can say to me to help me through that. I have made progress though. I'm down to one (or two or three depending on the cost) new pairs of shoes a month. I just bought the baddest pair of brown boots the other day and I can't wait to continue my boot trend. I know it may be the dead of summer, but fall is right around the corner!!

5 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

Well you know I am there...with all three...I am getting better though...a lot better now though...I can't and won't buy burned CDs...it just seems like I am taking from the artist...like I have the GB CD via a burn and I feel like I needs to buy it...

I totally agree with needed the booklet, hence one of the other reasons that I have to buy the CD...

Shoes...LORD help me with shoes...it hasn't been that bad lately because I just haven't come across of a pair of "must" haves in some time...

Clothes NOW THAT is my problem...I just feel like I need to have a new item once a week...YES I said once a week...but I have been making due lately so I am happy about that...

I got Kelis' CD a must purchase!!!! I showed restraint and didn't get OutKast's new one, but I promise that I will probably break down and have it by the end of the week before the price goes beyond $9.99

jendayi said...

For the artist's that I put low on the list, I'll most likely buy them off of iTunes for $9.99. That's the less worthy version because I lose out on the booklet and I don't have the hard copy CD. So Danity Kane and Omarion may get dropped out. For some reason, like TC said, I can't do the burned CD. It's just something about a non-official blank CD with black marker homemade labeling on it that gets to me. =/

Daneger said...

You know I thought I was the only person alive that refuses to burn CD's. LOL. Glad to see I am not alone. We should start a support group or something because they get too much of my money on a weekly basis. LOL.

Anonymous said...

J, As a self-proclaimed fashionista, I must declare to you that boots are for all year round.

I wore my BCBG Leather Bronzed Embrodiered COWBOY boots all summer with cute frocks and slip dresses...

So you betta' work girl.

Rock those brown leather boots right now!

Because fabulous-ness waits for NO ONE!

Smooches!
Jessi

jendayi said...

Thank you Jessi!!! I definitely will be rocking the boots this weekend!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails