Friday, August 11, 2006

Free Association

So ya'll know what this is about right?
Write down the first thing that comes to my mind
No stopping
Just pure un-interrupted honest thoughts
Where I have to be real and raw

I'm not tired yet
It's 10:30 and I'm usually in bed by now
I gotta take my contacts out and wrap my hair
As soon as I lay my head down though I'll be out
We all know how that goes
Had a good day today
Not much to complain about besides my job
Well I won't complain cuz I'm blessed to have one
My manager sucks though
I should write about him in a post
I need some advice on that one
What else happened today
Got my car washed, picked up the dry cleaners
I feel like a grown a$$ woman man
Now I understand why my mom was so tired
I can’t even imagine doing all I have to do WITH kids right now
But I know once I have them, it’ll be a wrap
It’ll be ON LIKE POPCORN!!!!
Always got errunds and chores to do though
It's amazing that I'm living on my own
3,000 or however many miles away from the fam
Not only the fam, but everyone I love
It’s hard not having anyone here that loves you
Who will look out for you through like that
Got your back through whatever goes down
I know I keep saying this but there's nothing out here for me
LA is wack and I need to get back
Hey that rhymes!
I need to write a song
Haven't added to the lyrics in a while
I'm more of a poetry girl though
Q.Symm does need a few more songs to choose from
I love writing
What would I do without a pen and a piece of paper
Or a computer and a blog (lol)
Speaking of technology, my co-worker just bought that robot dog
Crazy I tell you
The world is becoming so impersonal
What happened to real life emotion and affection?
What are you going to do with a computerized censored metal dog?
Soon robots are going to take over the earth
Mark my words
Just like iRobot, we'll be walking around and talking to machines
Shoo, we already talk to machines!
"Say A Command"
"Call MOM"
"Did you say Mom?"
"YES!"
Ohh my eyes hurt
Have you ever wanted to be a star?
I know I have
Why though?
The rush of performing...
I love to perform....
The stage is my home
Man I miss the stage
Dancing, singing, acting, whatever... I belong there
Maybe I should get back into ballroom dancing
Gotta find time for that though
I'm always so dag on busy, running around like I lost my mind
It's good to calm down and chill
Have a good conversation once in a while
I've been having great conversations lately
Well I'm not going to sice them up like that
They been aight (wink)
It's cool though to talk and not realize that hours have passed
Dag! I should have been doing my homework!
You know how many chapters I coulda read in this time?!
But you know what?
I needed that time?
How often do I put it down and just enjoy myself for a minute?
Everybody needs that time
Besides, the time I've spent has made me smile
And I like smiling
And laughing
And giggling
And chuckling
He he!
It's cool, real cool.
Well I been on this thang here for about 8 minutes
I'm sure ya'll are getting bored so I'ma sign this one off
Holla people of the world!!!

And Don’t Forget To Express Yourself!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails